STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^^ Add a little chipotle chilula on there 
pimp.gif

Keto diet? Put me on....would it increase strength and cut fat? I got this built in fanny pack I wanna get rid of but I wanna lift heavy!!!!

It's verrrry hard to increase strength (build muscle) while also losing fat. You're gonna lose strength, that's just the way it is. It's more practical to build up strength first, then cut body fat and hope to maintain as much strength as possible.

anyways, this vid does a really good job of explaining what going into ketosis is all about. It's scientifically accurate and does a good job of explaining a few pros and cons.

What was your issue with dude in your gym soundview? I can't understand your post :lol:
lmao my bad. Some dude I know from there, randomly started telling me how he's going to catch up to me (Not sure in physique or strength). Then he proceeded to tell me when I was (at 16% bf before my cut), I saw him when he was lean and strong -- except he was never either (He's been doing the same weight for year's from what I saw and I've never saw him lean).

I was basically saying it was random that he saw started trash talking out of the blue.

I almost told him I never saw him in either state but I just let him boost himself up lmao.

Idk.

Front squat
225 4x3
135 2x5 paused

Block pulls
335 3x5
245 2x5

Was in a rush to go eat dinner so that's all I did. :lol:

I usually make an omelette with like 4 or 5 eggs. Toss in onions, bell peppers, tomato, spinach, kale if i have and feta cheese. Dash some hot sauce on after :pimp:

New video for those who want to see it. If you do not, I hope you pull a bicep during deadlifts. Jk.

Oh the 325x3 video is in this video. Even though it's from a month ago lmao. I was mad lazy for the past month.

Last edited:
New video for those who want to see it. If you do not, I hope you pull a bicep during deadlifts. Jk.

Oh the 325x3 video is in this video. Even though it's from a month ago lmao. I was mad lazy for the past month.

Good **** fam :pimp:

:lol: that fat joe clip at the end caught me off guard and had me dead.

"Pretty sure the footbal n_ is gay, the basketball n_ is gay. N_ is gay"

:rofl:

What's the best way to lose fat? Haven't worked out in like 3 years? Went through some tough times and I need to get back to being at a lighter weight. Currently at 264 would like to drop down to 220 but really best would be at 200. Now obviously besides eating junk food and eating healthy, what else could be done? I'm planning on doing cardio/cycling for an hour and then lift but I'm completely new to lifting. Recommendations please?

You can run a mile on 5? I think I'm at about 9 mins. Not too bad for someone who doesn't ever run.
this guy knows how to clean up [emoji]128070[/emoji]

I do it all the time...it's too easy bro. Last mini cut I over ate most days. Just did extra cardio..

Yea I usually do interval sprints on 11 or 12... For half a mile... Just pace running I try to stay above 9.7 on the treadmill and mix it up with running outside.

Last edited:

Ordered 3,they sent me 6, by mistake I think.

Did they send extra sample boxes too. I did. I got 36 bars for 10$ shipped. Which means you go 108 for 30 shipped [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom