STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Last week of kris Gethin ls 4 weeks to shred. I haven't been this sore in months. His 12 week cut I did 5 years ago is the only thing that has come close to have me feeling this way. This is why I swear by him.
Ima carb up this weekend. Take it easy in the gym for a week (next week).
Jump in to week 4-6 of Jim Stoppani 6 weeeks to shreds. (I love his nutrition plan compared to Gethins).
That should bring me in to July.
I'll do a 4 week program for aesthetics or conditioning. That brings me to august. The. In august I'll reverse diet. Into my bulking program into October. Then maintain/build til Jan Feb. enjoy my birthday and the holidays.

Any suggestions for my July program.

I started the 6 weeks to shred last summer but work prevented me from doing what I had to do diet wise. So this will hopefully be good. I'm going back to the doctor this week see if i can get on a chiropractor get plan (I think insurance covers it here in korea). Been cracking my neck a lot and it's concerning. Never had this before and I think it stems from my spine/black.

took 3 days off the gym due to a stomach flu... hit chest today on international chest day/memorial day. felt real good. 
pimp.gif

Any of you guys ever use a float tank? Highly recommend for aiding recovery from physical and mental stress. Well worth it.

"When the athlete is in the flotation tank, the actual rate of recovery post physical exercise is enhanced beyond recognition. Recovery that would generally take a very long time gets compressed into just a few hours. Since floating in the water that has high concentrations of Epsom salt reduces the stresses of gravity, the weight and pressure is taken off strained muscles, joints and bones. This increases the efficiency of the blood circulation right through the body"

Read more here https://paramountsportsrecovery.com.au/every-athlete-should-use-a-float-tank/

Last edited:
Sounds like an overpriced bathtub.

Ill cop a bag of epsom salt for like $8 from walmart and soak in the tub at the crib.

Any of you guys ever use a float tank? Highly recommend for aiding recovery from physical and mental stress. Well worth it.

"When the athlete is in the flotation tank, the actual rate of recovery post physical exercise is enhanced beyond recognition. Recovery that would generally take a very long time gets compressed into just a few hours. Since floating in the water that has high concentrations of Epsom salt reduces the stresses of gravity, the weight and pressure is taken off strained muscles, joints and bones. This increases the efficiency of the blood circulation right through the body"

Read more here https://paramountsportsrecovery.com.au/every-athlete-should-use-a-float-tank/
They got one of these places in PDX

http://floathq.com/

Inspired that song "float on" modest mouse

Anybody try This?
index.php
For a creatine free PW, it looks meh. 200g of caffeine and only 3g of real Citrulline. I'm biased tho since I took a harder hitting PW. Now I just take the fat burner Red Sky from chaos and pain before I work out since it has a good amount of caffeine

My boy says this is a really good creatine free PWO. I looked up reviews and I read its hard to find. Distributors only sell to certain stores. Has anyone tried?

My boy says this is a really good creatine free PWO. I looked up reviews and I read its hard to find. Distributors only sell to certain stores. Has anyone tried?
Tried this when it first came out and yea it's pretty good. But everyone's body react differently to PW

tried this and adrenolyn bulk both are great...

speaking of pwos got some mesomorph last week... tried it out today shid had me sweating like a pig lol

Last edited:
tried this and adrenolyn bulk both are great...

speaking of pwos got some mesomorph last week... tried it out today shid had me sweating like a pig lol
The niacin is what makes us sweat right?

And feel itchy or tingly skin and turn red. It doesn't translate into performance but most people think "oh I feel crazy on this PWO!" When it's usually just a combo of the niacin and caffeine

Last edited:
Guy at the gym earlier was telling me he doesn't deadlift anymore cuz the bar cuts his shins.

I just looked at him like
I actually had to buy a pair of protectors for that reason. Bad excuse to completely stop though.
What about front squats? Would take the pressure off your back and youd still get the benefits
Agree with this. Lower the weight, even down to the bar if necessary to get the form down. @Tdogg2k

Couple different ways of doing them

I wouldn't squat on a smith though. That negates your stabilizers and forces you through an unnatural ROM.

If anything look into a safety bar.

And feel itchy or tingly skin and turn red. It doesn't translate into performance but most people think "oh I feel crazy on this PWO!" When it's usually just a combo of the niacin and caffeine
most likely the dmaa also its known to make you sweat/loss weight

beta alanine does increase your endurance bro waits for the mythbusters to debunk me on this... 5gs of day does wonders for musclar endurance/cardio.  Its not essential to take but it does work.

high does of betaine with caffeine will have you like a machine also.

Last edited:
I actually had to buy a pair of protectors for that reason. Bad excuse to completely stop though.

Agree with this. Lower the weight, even down to the bar if necessary to get the form down. @Tdogg2k

Couple different ways of doing them

I wouldn't squat on a smith though. That negates your stabilizers and forces you through an unnatural ROM.

If anything look into a safety bar.

Word, i mean i wear long socks anyways. Dude that told me that always wears pants so its funny he stopped cuz. Of that.

I do my front squats like the 1st pic. I dont have the wrist mobility for the other way. Def been helping my back squats along with zerchers. I actually like front squats better than back squats.

Anyways, did some back and biceps

Rack pull
135x10
225x8
315x5
405x5
495x5
515x3

Bent over row
135x10
185x8
205x8
225x6x2
245x5
225x6
205x8
185x10
135x15

Supersetted with db curls on the way back down

Seated rows superset with db hammer curls

Latpulldowns superset with concentration curl

Ez bar curl

Core

most likely the dmaa also its known to make you sweat/loss weight

beta alanine does increase your endurance bro waits for the mythbusters to debunk me on this... 5gs of day does wonders for musclar endurance/cardio.  Its not essential to take but it does work.

high does of betaine with caffeine will have you like a machine also.

I have heard that about beta-alanine. It also is promising as a muscle pH buffer. Enhanced buffering of muscle pH is particularly important during high-intensity exercise such as HIIT cardio and short sprint bouts. 3-6 grams a day have been proven safe, although there have been a few reports of tingling skin.

Right.... creatine everybody taking it for muscle gaind is also good for sprints and all those high intensity exercises....

best supp I ever used for endurance was raw beet juice. taste nasty as hell but my body felt awesome.

Last edited:
I have heard that about beta-alanine. It also is promising as a muscle pH buffer. Enhanced buffering of muscle pH is particularly important during high-intensity exercise such as HIIT cardio and short sprint bouts. 3-6 grams a day have been proven safe, although there have been a few reports of tingling skin.
Can yall recommend a brand of beta alanine to take?

Right.... creatine everybody taking it for muscle gaind is also good for sprints and all those high intensity exercises....

best supp I ever used for endurance was raw beet juice. taste nasty as hell but my body felt awesome.

Man, there are volumes upon volumes of proven scientific data supporting the effectiveness of beat juice and yet people still sleep on that, and I'm not sure why. Must be the taste.
Can yall recommend a brand of beta alanine to take?

Turkey sandwich :lol:

But yeah I'm not sure which ones to recommend, I don't really use the supplement. when I get home I'll give you a list of beta-alanine supps to NOT take if that helps

Back
Top Bottom