STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Crucifix pushups :wow:

NEVER seen that.

Tore my rotator cuff just watching it. Dude is a ******g beast.

Did day 10+11 today since I literally have school all day tuesday...kicked my *** :wow: feeling great, feeling crazy. Feel focused right now I love it. GF says she sees differences already...ill give myself til I finish week 4 before I have my own opinion :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
I've been sober for 31 days.... I'm getting the urge. How do you guys handle alcohol and working out?

I've been sober for 31 days.... I'm getting the urge. How do you guys handle alcohol and working out?

I don't have cravings luckily, last time I had a drink was NYE and Halloween party before that. The empty calories in any beverage are what keep me away most times from anything that's not a diet soda or brewed tea as far as drinks are concerned

#InB4AspartamePolice

Last edited:
I think its inspirational

and

the chick can get it 
grin.gif

I don't have cravings luckily, last time I had a drink was NYE and Halloween party before that. The empty calories in any beverage are what keep me away most times from anything that's not a diet soda or brewed tea as far as drinks are concerned

#InB4AspartamePolice

I also stay away from empty calories but you guys stop drinking alcohol? That's the only thing I'll make an exception for. Adjust for calories during the day and avoid the munchies while drunk and it's normally okay for me. It does slow progress down though. You guys go ham like that though? You're MUCH stronger than I am.

SOLEKING - word of advice, I know it's not easy but you have to avoid cheat DAYS. If you must cheat, make it one meal and then go right back to your diet. When you start going days at a time, you ruin all your progress ESPECIALLY if you just started 2 weeks ago. A week of hard work/dieting should result in only one cheat meal. Taking days off gets you no where.

TBH I'm not much of a drinker as is, unless i'm out with my boy or at one of his family gatherings...theresult I can't tell you because those are the only times i'll succumb to peer pressure resulting in black outs :lol: :smh:

Most times, a drink or two out with my girl or her group of friends is fine, but I'm not a fan of the aforementioned empties I guess

Took this week off from the gym. Was busy a few days and feeling stressed about some stuff. Come Monday I'll be back in there doing my things grinding out this workout. Can't wait to get back up in the gym

yousef, i know that feel bruh, that story you had in ac

today i almost wrecked some kid cause he threw something at me in a restaurant. this newfound power i have gained from bodybuilding is dangerous, i went hulk mode within seconds. it was literally all about my pride and i let that get the best of me. duke was with like 15 of his friends too, for a birthday celebration, and i straight up embarrassed him. now i feel like a complete ahole smh

Whaaaaaat. Explain more! Details!

iLLest!
so pretend 678 are all tables, i'm sitting at 8 and the dude that threw something at me is at 6. so i'm talking to my boy and all of a sudden something hit my forehead, no idea what, but it was like a peanut or something like that. me and my boy looked at the ceiling cause we thought it came from there
laugh.gif
, then his boy sitting at 7 looked behind, and i'm like you threw something at me? he said nah and pointed at the other table which is 6. they were like 15-17 year olds which is why i feel awful now lol, but at that moment me and my boy walked up to the table where the kid that threw something at me sat at. i'm screaming at him like, yo you threw something at me? he kept denying and i said dont throw sh*t at me p***y. then i slapped his cup of water which splashed all over him and the girl that sat next to him
mean.gif
. i was ready to rock him too, if he got up, in a damn restaurant, i'm so disgusted with myself. i'm always so cautious, not trying to put hands on anybody or getting in trouble with the law, but i was ready to pop off cause dude threw something at me. i swear it's the body building effects, what he threw at me was like a "do you even lift bro?" and to add on to that, it may not even have been that kid
mean.gif
, i only assumed it was him cause he was the only one sitting across from me on that table. i'm sitting over here feeling like i just robbed a deli or something lol

so pretend 678 are all tables, i'm sitting at 8 and the dude that threw something at me is at 6. so i'm talking to my boy and all of a sudden something hit my forehead, no idea what, but it was like a peanut or something like that. me and my boy looked at the ceiling cause we thought it came from there :lol: , then his boy sitting at 7 looked behind, and i'm like you threw something at me? he said nah and pointed at the other table which is 6. they were like 15-17 year olds which is why i feel awful now lol, but at that moment me and my boy walked up to the table where the kid that threw something at me sat at. i'm screaming at him like, yo you threw something at me? he kept denying and i said dont throw sh*t at me p***y. then i slapped his cup of water which splashed all over him and the girl that sat next to him :smh: . i was ready to rock him too, if he got up, in a damn restaurant, i'm so disgusted with myself. i'm always so cautious, not trying to put hands on anybody or getting in trouble with the law, but i was ready to pop off cause dude threw something at me. i swear it's the body building effects, what he threw at me was like a "do you even lift bro?" and to add on to that, it may not even have been that kid :smh: , i only assumed it was him cause he was the only one sitting across from me on that table. i'm sitting over here feeling like i just robbed a deli or something lol
:rofl: :rofl: sometimes kids need to learn the hard way but u sounded like a bully :lol: do you even lift bro

This bulking phase bruh :x. I'm eating at 2.7k now, and I still lost weight today. I definitely feel like I gained some muscle, but I may bump my calories up to 2.9k.

At the same time, the scale becomes damn near futile at this stage. The mirror becomes more important.

Back
Top Bottom