STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

arnold-blueprint-cut-vision-graphics-2.jpg

Signing up for a spartan sprint in October. Did one two years ago when I was only doing cardio and little weights. Definitely ran well but struggled with strength related obstacles. I think I'll do much better this year.

Nice. I wanted to do another Spartan Race before the end of the year but I'm not free any of the remaining days, so I plan on getting the Trifecta done next year, starting in April.

Curious how different I'll do in that one since I did the one a few weeks ago with a team and I only struggled on the rope climb and monkey bar obstacles. That javelin throw too:smh: But I blame the crooked spike for that.

That's my life every week. Haven't ate a real meal in 2 weeks maybe? With the exception of chipotle and that's because of the free coupon.

Literally just whey + tuna + junk food to hit my macros

How....I remember when I was broke in college I could get a nice hot meal any day of the week, just hit up a girl and have her feed me... I don't see why that'd be any different now unless u got a gf who's also broke lmao. There's unlimited number of girls that will cook meals in exchange for company

How....I remember when I was broke in college I could get a nice hot meal any day of the week, just hit up a girl and have her feed me... I don't see why that'd be any different now unless u got a gf who's also broke lmao. There's unlimited number of girls that will cook meals in exchange for company

Tell em. I wasnt even in college and i had shortys cooking for me.

Is one better, in terms of support/compression, than the other?

Im guessing 7mm is the way to go with sleeves?

I'm a fan of compression fam. I would go with what makes you lift heavy with less pain. not a doctor though :lol:

Correct me if im wrong but arent they similar?
Only difference is with straps you can make them super tight or less tight depending on how you wanna go that day.

Sleeves you just slide them on.

Don't got a girl and if the ***** want company in exhange for giving a meal, she can get a dog.

You going about it all wrong bro. You kick it with the bird, she cooks for you, you get free food and you compliment her cooking then she throw the p at you.
I understood what was said the first time tho.

Don't always gotta catch everything thrown at you.

DL went ok. Only worked up to 405 and my form wasn't the best on the first 2 sets of singles. Did 2 more with better form. Hit leg accessories after.

Then I decided to do some pull-ups. Hit my soundview of 17 straight. Haven't done that in like 2 years

DL went ok. Only worked up to 405 and my form wasn't the best on the first 2 sets of singles. Did 2 more with better form. Hit leg accessories after.

Then I decided to do some pull-ups. Hit my soundview of 17 straight. Haven't done that in like 2 years
I'm just happy you chose to use me as vernacular for a PR.

It's all good. I need that 5 plate deadlift already.

You going about it all wrong bro. You kick it with the bird, she cooks for you, you get free food and you compliment her cooking then she throw the p at you.

Truth be told the biggums cook the fire meals and dont need to take the p, just eat and chill and take a tupperware on the way out lmao

Truth be told the biggums cook the fire meals and dont need to take the p, just eat and chill and take a tupperware on the way out lmao

they gucci if youre bulking...but they dont have the experience with meal prepping for you if you're cutting..for obvious reasons..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom