STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

my diet ain't the best and I don't give a damn about macros, but if we talking ice cream nothing compares to Blue Bell

I'm looking to buy a pair of over the ear/on the ear headphones that are good for working out, any recommendations? Preferably not Beats.
Jaybird X3

Hit a 360 bench. I was scared tho, I was gonna go for 355 lmao. It was heavy af tho.

Lift offs? We talmbout lift offs?!

:lol: good ****!! I think ima try 300 either next week or the week after. Tryna catch up to you. 3Plates calling my name

Yeah, I haven't gotten a lift off since I hit 300lbs. I'm used to just picking it up myself.

Good loOKs bro. I still have a piss poor DL. Im 30lbs from 500. It's depressing lmao.

Where's those progress pics? I'm cutting until sunday.

I'm probably around your weight right now. I cut down from 220 to the 185 I am now. The cuts and vascularity are cool but my strength definitely took a hit.

Lift offs? We talmbout lift offs?!

:lol:good ****!! I think ima try 300 either next week or the week after. Tryna catch up to you. 3Plates calling my name
Sis, you been chasing 300 since the movie, 300, just give up lmaoooo

Good looks bro. Once you hit 3 plates your total gonna be looking very um...bountiful.

I'm probably around your weight right now. I cut down from 220 to the 185 I am now. The cuts and vascularity are cool but my strength definitely took a hit.

Lol I cut from 185 to 168 originally and...actually got stronger. I don't think my lifts ever went down during my cuts. They go up regardless.

If you cut all that.you should be what, 9% now? You can always get the strength back. And now you'll be strong AND lean. Best of both worlds, daddy-yo.

soundview soundview yaaaaa once i get 300 ill crack that 1200. Leggooo

Gym got a stairmaster last week, the kind thats actual revolving stairs not the wack stepper kind. Yoo **** is crazy i been hittin that after workouts. Combined that with this landscaping **** i been doing, cardio back in action

Sis, you been chasing 300 since the movie, 300, just give up lmaoooo

Good looks bro. Once you hit 3 plates your total gonna be looking very um...bountiful.

Lol I cut from 185 to 168 originally and...actually got stronger. I don't think my lifts ever went down during my cuts. They go up regardless.

If you cut all that.you should be what, 9% now? You can always get the strength back. And now you'll be strong AND lean. Best of both worlds, daddy-yo.

My lifts aren't terrible they're just not where I feel they should be.

Wait a got damn minute. So you're pressing 360 at 170-175?

Gym got a stairmaster last week, the kind thats actual revolving stairs not the wack stepper kind. Yoo **** is crazy i been hittin that after workouts. Combined that with this landscaping **** i been doing, cardio back in action

As long as you stay on that forever bulk you'll be alright lol.

Stairs is Od. I thought it'd be easy. I used to do it with my ex at her gym. I was maybe 2 levels higher than here and we were doing 10 minutes

My lifts aren't terrible they're just not where I feel they should be.

Wait a got damn minute. So you're pressing 360 at 170-175?
that's every lifters train of thought, tho. That lean bulk will get you where you need to be.

Nah im like 185 after this cut. If I cycled off of creatine, I'd be 175 tho. 8-10 lbs Is water weight.

I'm tryna be 200 and a solid 10% or less. Probably won't happen until next year. I'm fine with that.

Picks I make a post about stopping my diet. Then I drop 2 lbs in 2 days lol.

Still going to slow bulk though

Damn, I really wanna get into the 225 club before Fall. My bench is at about 200lbs right now but without a proper spotter, I try not to push it.

I go during a deadtime at the gym too which is nice, but only old retiree's watching ESPN are available to spot me and I'm not risking anything by asking them,lol

It's been a week and a half since I tweaked my back deadlifting. Feeling exponentially better. Went to the PT last week and it was already on the upswing. Probably pinched a nerve causing the acute pain and it to feel like a herniation. Very close call...extremely grateful it wasn't worse.

What's up fams? Been like 3 weeks. First time on this new NT. Just got back from vacation yesterday. Back on the grind today. Took it easy in Florida. Place I stayed at had a very small gym so I took it easy a few days. Mostly cardio and aesthetic stuff. Disney had me sweating so I'm convinced I lost some BF. Definately dropped some muscle though.

And @freeze . Just saw your post fam. Maybe next time I will. Didn't have much time anyway.

Alright time to hit chest. PW kickin in

Took last week off due to shoulder injury.... yo I hate not going to the gym I feel like all my gains go down the drain...

:emoji_moneybag: :emoji_runner::emoji_dash:

Been choppin wood (pause) and shovelling dirt and carrying wheelbarrows full of that ish a few days a week the past couple weeks. **** is sick, crazy workout and gives me a break from squats and DL. Gonna take a couple weeks off those 2 then get back at it.

I been squatting just about everyday .... I only DL on Sundays for the most part^

man its too hot out here to be bulking..... lmao feeling husky

hit chest and triceps for lunch

then just hit back and shoulders for 20 mins.

Probably gonna start my bulk late august then go till about February. Gonna do a slow bulk this time so I ain't as fat as when my last bulk ended lol

Signing up for a spartan sprint in October. Did one two years ago when I was only doing cardio and little weights. Definitely ran well but struggled with strength related obstacles. I think I'll do much better this year.

Probably gonna start my bulk late august then go till about February. Gonna do a slow bulk this time so I ain't as fat as when my last bulk ended lol
Bro I looked at pics and I was fat towards the end of my bulk. I was like damn. I hate it because with me, weight goes straight to my sides, lower stomach and face. Atleast I was strong though :lol:

plan to hit a pull workout as soon as i got off work... but after a 2 hour traffic im in bed chillin

not eem mad

Back
Top Bottom