STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thanks fellas.... Off season about to focus on my posing more.... The holiday bulk about to be real.

first day lifting since being back from vacation. just came back today.

did a push day. all my lifts decreased by 10lbs from my usual working set. not too worried though. vacation was worth it.

This one shorty told me she only dates guys who have muscles/works out because building muscle takes patience, therefore they are a patient person.

Bruh :lol:

I agree with her, it takes a tenacious and patient person to get swole and someone who doesn’t give up on their goals.

I wouldn’t date a girl who doesn’t do some form of physical activity whether it’s yoga, lifting, surfing or Kung fu. Idgaf but you aren’t gonna be a lazy slob.

Hate to say it bruhs but sumo is my lift. Pulled 445 10 sets in on my second sumo session ever and it felt better than conventional. That’s only 40 pounds off my conventional pr which I have been practicing for 3 years. Smh.

Then did some reverse hypers, body weight hamstring curls and back extensions on ghd machine.

Deload this week it is.

Gonna use this opportunity to hit some extra mobility work, learn some new moves, and revisit some I used to do.

Excited actually.

I like fat-thick chicks. Not just str8 fat, but fat THICK. (Yes there is a difference). The *** be so big, fat and round. Like those "fat model" **** you see on IG. They fat but it's not sloppy fat lmao.

I will take a big ***** down.

When I was 22 I had some Spanish/French joint. Used to smash and take her to white castle.

**** the bull. Eat them fries and chicken rings, baby. Soundview don't judge.

**** being fit. It's wack lol.

Been wanting to smash a bodybuilding *** but they only like dudes who are damn behemoths. Like Phil Heath or some ****. I'm like a skinny teenager in a stringer to them smh.

Last edited:
Bruh, go after a pl chick. Nice *** but they aren’t shredded with boulder shoulders and 22 inch arms.

I like fat-thick chicks. Not just str8 fat, but fat THICK. (Yes there is a difference). The *** be so big, fat and round.

I will take a big ***** down.

When I was 22 I had some Spanish/French joint. Used to smash and take her to white castle.

**** the bull. Eat them fries and chicken rings, baby. Soundview don't judge.

**** being fit. It's wack lol.

Been wanting to smash a bodybuilding *** but they only like dudes who are damn behemoths. Like Phil Heath or some ****. I'm like a skinny teenager in a stringer to them smh.

Maaaan i aint mad at ya. I like em just like that, especially the really pretty ones. Man i loved the corn bread thick ones in NC and VA, m boiz m boiz know what im talkin about!!

Torso like a horse

Btw is white castle good, never been

I'd take down a juicer chick.

If the face was right.

Nahhh fam worked wit a chick that juiced... She started lookin like a he. Jaw was square, ***** tellin me she got hair growin where it didnt used to

Top 3 pre workouts right now? (no discontinued or hard to find stuff)

I need to feel like I did when i first took PRE 8 years ago.
Chaos and pains “cannibal riot”. Creatine free and Has DMHA on top of caffeine. so if you’re looking for something that only uses caffeine as a stimulant and creatine then
Prekaged
Pre Jym

Back
Top Bottom