STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So the trend continues for DLing. Felt tired, forgot my shorts, thought it was gonna be a sh** session, and what do you know?

505lbs papas :pimp:. 5lb+ PR. And I didn’t ruin my Tiro pants. Not even gonna post the video though. Form wasn’t how I would’ve liked but it was my 2nd attempt after failing the first try.

had a good push day today.. strength is slowly coming back to what it was before i went on vacation.

was able to hit 205 3x5 on incline. almost hit that 4x5 but failed last rep and the spotter got me.

decided to finally jump back on the creatine since im taking this bulk seriously now. also just bought an inzer belt. thanks for all the feedback on the belt guys. hoping to get this 500 DL out the way before next summer.

weather is finally getting colder... nothing better than lifting in winter. that fresh crisp air after coming out the gym :nthat:

I wouldn't mind trying a Pioneer belt if my Inzer ever wears out. He has way better customer service Im sure. How long did it take to get yours? Thats the biggest problem with Inzer if you get anything outside of black you won't be seeing it for like 3-4 months.

:lol: for that very reason i ordered a black one on amazon. cant beat a black colorway though anyways :pimp:

How long were you on vacation?

10 days + all 10 days i was on a caloric deficit + very little protein. i came back and lost around 10lb.

I was in Japan and the food portion is super small over there and a lot of their food is just carbs with very little protein.

on vacation i didnt want to worry about calories, macros, or any of that. I just enjoyed myself, ate whatever i wanted, and relax.

So the trend continues for DLing. Felt tired, forgot my shorts, thought it was gonna be a sh** session, and what do you know?

505lbs papas :pimp:. 5lb+ PR. And I didn’t ruin my Tiro pants. Not even gonna post the video though. Form wasn’t how I would’ve liked but it was my 2nd attempt after failing the first try.

1ypkyc.jpg

10 days + all 10 days i was on a caloric deficit + very little protein. i came back and lost around 10lb.

I was in Japan and the food portion is super small over there and a lot of their food is just carbs with very little protein.

on vacation i didnt want to worry about calories, macros, or any of that. I just enjoyed myself, ate whatever i wanted, and relax.

Bruh I was just in kauai for the same amount of time eating nothing but fish and rice and came back lean af for me and didn’t lose any strength.

I wish I could eat like that here but the same meal will cost twice as much here. Plus the food is just better for you there.

Oh and to add to the belt debate.

I got a pioneer 10mm single prong.

Took like a week to get. Tbh I’d rather get a belt from a family in Texas than a belt from a big company. That’s why I got it.

Bruh I was just in kauai for the same amount of time eating nothing but fish and rice and came back lean af for me and didn’t lose any strength.

I wish I could eat like that here but the same meal will cost twice as much here. Plus the food is just better for you there.

fish and rice is more macro rich meal than noodles with two thins slices of pork in my ramen lol

also how much tren did u take?

jk

I also ate whatever i wanted to on vacation and did some mild cardio. Leaned out and barely any strength loss

My trainer even mentioned it to me when I came back and said it’s the body’s response to being basically stress free from work etc. not sure if I fully believe it but hey

Right now I’m just trying to get in the gym with an idea of what to do so I don’t look foolish or injure myself.

Definitely don't take a random celebrity's workout plan and try to apply it to yourself. Different genetics, more resources (time, trainer, personal chef, nutritionist), most likely not natural. His goal was probably to add muscle as quickly as possible for a Hollywood role.

Get a good personal trainer with a great reputation.

If you can't afford it. Do some reading.
Amazon product ASIN 0982522738Amazon product ASIN 0736092269

Definitely don't take a random celebrity's workout plan and try to apply it to yourself. Different genetics, more resources (time, trainer, personal chef, nutritionist), most likely not natural. His goal was probably to add muscle as quickly as possible for a Hollywood role.

Get a good personal trainer with a great reputation.

If you can't afford it. Do some reading.
Amazon product ASIN 0982522738Amazon product ASIN 0736092269

531 by Dave Tate is also simple as hell and free online if you Google it.

got hammered yesterday.... I read a study somewhere 2 or 3 beers once a week is good for muscle growth?

anyone can elaborate on this?

Back
Top Bottom