STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just started the fake Ed Coan dead program today.

Trying to hit that 5 plate deadlift and that 4 plate bench. Gonna run this high rep bench program to give my CNS a rest and then get back into my PL routine.

Since yall all serious again imma be serious too lmao (mostly cause cornbread strong is back on it)

Hit some deads... Felt like ****. Thought i was gonna throw up everywhere lol

DL
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x3x3
455x3
315x5
225x5

Barbell row, single arm db row, db rear drlt fly, reverse latpulldown, db curl, db hammers, concentration curl

All 4x12
38 pull. Ups

Getting lazy to hit the gym :smh: Help me fellas. Don't let me stop the gains from comin

Get back in the gym b

Swrong with you? Dont be a lazy fat ****

used my inzer lever belt for the first time today for squats.
first time ever using a belt. felt weird but I can def feel a bit of extra strength with it in my core.

nothing too much because im still getting used to the belt. hit a couple sets of 3x3 with 315 and dropped backed to 275 3x5.

i have a couple bruises on my stomach though lol

Your stomach is gonna be black and blue.

Mine looked like that for the first while breaking it in.

I used my belt today for ohp. That’s low key the most dangerous lift.

Any tune suggestions for lifting on Spotify? :evil:.
Slowly getting tired of my current playlist

Front squats, zerchers, calf raises and did bulgarian split squats for the first time. ****s hard af lol

Sir charles raise, front plate raise, face pulls, rear delt cable flys and standing db shoulder press.

Standing db press was tough, good mix up.

34 pull ups

Your stomach is gonna be black and blue.

Mine looked like that for the first while breaking it in.

I used my belt today for ohp. That’s low key the most dangerous lift.

I started using it when i get up around 200,definitely helps.

Havent gone heavy in a minute, matter fact havent even done em in a few weeks at all lol

Seen a guy doing db flys... All the way to the floor

My pecs n rotator cuff hurt just watching

is everyone still using my fitness pal? any other better apps I should now about?

So on Friday my coach called for...

Squats
185x5x20
185x15
185x15
185x10
185x8

It was actually supposed to be a little lighter but I said **** that Im squatting with no damn 10s or something.... Man was I WRONG :lol:

Bros I've never been this sore, PERIOD... and Ive done countless sessions of 500-550+ before and never felt like this. My quads and glutes feel soooooo damn tight.

Just goes to show you that you don't have to lift heavy to get sore.

I was so gassed I barely did 135 on RDLs and got through about 2 sets of leg extensions and called it a night :lol:

gained 4-5 pounds since I moved to the States 4 months ago. The choices here are just too tempting |l

Welcome to the good ol us of a.

Chest with light shoulders today.
3x3 with 205(i feel i can def do 210 nxt week for 3x3 for sure)

Chest and shoulder accessories.

Back
Top Bottom