STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I’m way behind, but haven’t given up. I’ll have to crank some out on a few days, but I could definitely catch up and finish. Still have a little less than half the days left.

Yea if I wasn't doing this Kris gethin program it would be better. But his program keeps me exhausted. I'll probably do it again after.

I’m gonna hit the 1k number but I don’t feel like I’m getting better at pull-ups so I’m looking forward to this thing being over :lol: I never really done weighted pull-ups so I’m gonna fool with them after this, I just don’t want to fall short of 1k by starting weighted pull-ups yet. I guess I want to finish what I started

2128486_01

Had a really good back day.

DL 3x3 with 360.
Cable row.
Db row.
Reverse latpulldowns.
Chin ups.

...but my diet has been ugh. Havent ate nothing since then, and this was at 11am.

Definitely try bang. Its legit. Just don't take it too often, stuff gets addictive lol. The Cotton candy flavor taste really good, the best tasting pre i ever tried

where yall get this from???? going to go get some after work...

edit nvm I seen GNC has some.

That root beer Bang is horrible, and I like root beer. Cotton candy, sour heads, and peach are the best I’ve tried. There are a few new ones that look good I haven’t found yet.

Anyone in here happen to have some resources on nutrition?

I've got the weightlifting stuff mostly down at this point, but my diet could stand to be improved.

I'm planning on getting another blender for smoothies because mine broke a while ago, but besides that, what types of foods would you recommend? Lists of recipes?

I like root beer bang but it isn’t good and I wouldn’t recommend.

Champagne is the best and most easy to drink. Some are just foul like the pink one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom