STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bench last night

225x28--- only off my PR by 2 and I'm around 30lbs lighter, I think I could have tied it honestly but my shoulder started tightening up, vid on IG.
225x15
225x15
225x15

Incline DB
100x4x8

Dips
4x10

Flys
4x15

Triceps
100 reps

Face pulls
50 reps

You tryna go to the NFL combine or something :lol:

What do you do papi?
What started out as an on-call physical therapy position for frito lay/Pepsi co turned into a sales rep position, which turned into a relief truck driving position :lol:

Now shifting towards back towards desk job district manager. This manual labor bull is for the birds. Locked up cats on chain gang don't even gotta work this hard. They at least get breaks :lol:

Wish we could cut you out of this thread.
Bench last night

225x28--- only off my PR by 2 and I'm around 30lbs lighter, I think I could have tied it honestly but my shoulder started tightening up, vid on IG.
225x15
225x15
225x15

Incline DB
100x4x8

Dips
4x10

Flys
4x15

Triceps
100 reps

Face pulls
50 reps

You might wanna work on the bench more. Other than that sounds good. I can help you out for the combine. PM I got some good info brother.

Had the flu for the past 3 days. Had to go to work and put in that OT anyways.

Gonna get back in the gym tomorrow.

I've barely ate/drank. Im talking working all day and drinking NO water and at most, eating a chocolate bar and a couple bites of Jamaican food.

My appetite finally came back, but now, I can't taste anything at all. You don't know a horrible life until you eat 10 pice french toast from Burger King and you KNOW it tastes good af....You just can't taste it.

What started out as an on-call physical therapy position for frito lay/Pepsi co turned into a sales rep position, which turned into a relief truck driving position :lol:

Now shifting towards back towards desk job district manager. This manual labor bull is for the birds. Locked up cats on chain gang don't even gotta work this hard. They at least get breaks :lol:

Man I was gonna ask you a truck driver or what with those hours. I’m a truck driver but I only work 45 hours a week. Screw all that work.

:lol: wtf are they doing over there?

that root beer float protein good as hell. taste just like a root beer float :pimp:

Man I was gonna ask you a truck driver or what with those hours. I’m a truck driver but I only work 45 hours a week. Screw all that work.

:lol: wtf are they doing over there?

The district I'm in had back to back to back to back district manager turnover. They kept hiring 20 somethings fresh out of college, and them kids just wanted to party more. So that leaves the company scrambling trying to still make deadlines and keep the ship from sinking.

Long story short, jobs got rearranged and peeps are being spread thin at the moment. I never realized how fast your body and mind go to **** when you're not on the grind. Sure ive gone weeks in the past nursing injuries or being lazy, but this hiatus has been 2 months and it almost broke me :lol:

Mad respect for all the dudes who do hard physical labor and work long hours or even have multiple Children to look after and can still crush their fitness goals.

The physical labor isn’t the hard part for me.

It’s the hours, when I used to work that much I never had any energy in the gym if I even went. I did that for 4 months and it sucked man. I made no gains, I just maintained what I had basically. I mean I was rolling 400 pound barrels and pushing 2500 pound dumpsters all day so I wasn’t exactly withering away but going to the gym sucked because I’d sleep like 4 hours a day.

Respect to you. I’ve been there for sure.

Word, the hours too man. Like, you work over 14 hours in the day, that leaves pretty much just enough time to drive home and maybe eat and go straight to bed

Yep, towards the end I kept dipping after 10 hours and telling them to **** off. It’s better than me working zero hours. Then I got injured on the job told them to cash me out on my vacation hours and sent the them dr bill and got my job now. :lol:

Broke up with my girl last week...been working lifting and hitting different grls everyday day of the week ric flair style woooooo

Just did a quick Chest day

135x20
185x15
225x10
275x5
315x3
335x1
355x1

Was gonna try 365 but already tired since I just came from LA and barely slept. Just completed with isolations.

My last job was manual labor. I just quit a month ago.

Let me tell you...I'd be lucky to hit 80% after work. I started going at 6am except then my body had to adjust to it because I was up, but my body wasn't, so I STILL wasn't pulling ****.

Glad I have my sedentary job now lol.

Did shoulders today. My flu is almost gone.

I was able to struggle through 160x5x3 (80%) OHP. Hit front/side raise, Barbell shrug, seated db press, rope pull.

Did dumb shoulder press the way getback getback showed. It makes sense to do it in a way where the elbows are tucked.

Also just realized 5x3 is the same reps as 3x5 *dead*

Did shoulders today. My flu is almost gone.

I was able to struggle through 160x5x3 (80%) OHP. Hit front/side raise, Barbell shrug, seated db press, rope pull.

Did dumb shoulder press the way getback getback showed. It makes sense to do it in a way where the elbows are tucked.

Also just realized 5x3 is the same reps as 3x5 *dead*

He breaks it down well in this clip. I should have posted this before

Just did a quick Chest day

135x20
185x15
225x10
275x5
315x3
335x1
355x1

Was gonna try 365 but already tired since I just came from LA and barely slept. Just completed with isolations.

Squat 365
Deadlift 425
Bench 245

Those are my numbers. Not the previous ones. Time to get serious in this thread. Gotta motivate each other. I'm 165lbs. My bench is trash right now. Injury set me back.

You ain’t gotta lie to kick it, my n****

Back
Top Bottom