STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Btw s/o to @m boiz . Chest program is legit. The struggle is real for me considering my max is 225 and the volume is a shock to my body. But dios mio. Everyday I’ve done so far I feel like I need to be walking around with bra because of the pump. If we ever do SS this year y’all better take care of that man :lol:

Btw s/o to @m boiz . Chest program is legit. The struggle is real for me considering my max is 225 and the volume is a shock to my body. But dios mio. Everyday I’ve done so far I feel like I need to be walking around with bra because of the pump. If we ever do SS this year y’all better take care of that man :lol:

Bruh that first day 10x10 was hard af :lol:

Tdogg it seems you have a serious gastrointestinal problem, dont think its just the creatine causing but it may definitely be added to it. Best of luck man, hopefully your doctors figure whats wrong out

Chest day like everyone else.

210 for 3x3 bench press
Incline DB
Decline DB
Flys all over.

Witness my first “thirst” dude ever in my gym going life. Like dont get me wrong, if a girl looks good ill take a peep but this dude was just THIRSTY. Followed her everytime to the fountain or whereever he could follow her to make a convo with her to make it seem “normal”

...even i felt uncomfortable lol

So apparently mixed grip can cause elbow/biceps tendinopathy and torso imbalances? Hm

Didn't know overhand was a good way to build grip strength. I mean, it's obvious, but I default to mixed so I don't think about it.

Wow it was because boss was talking **** to supremebeing. That guy is a ******* clown smh. Man comes in here talking crazy like he’s hot ****, later admits he’s a fraud, then keeps frauding and talking ****. Then to top it all off reports somebody when they call him out on it #freeboss

Wow it was because boss was talking **** to supremebeing. That guy is a ****ing clown smh. Man comes in here talking crazy like he’s hot ****, later admits he’s a fraud, then keeps frauding and talking ****. Then to top it all off reports somebody when they call him out on it #freeboss

I figured that's what it was about. Shame really.

About the deadlifting with mixed grip makes sense now

Supremebeing5 gotta go. Dude is lying on himself in every thread.

A few takeaways I got from this.

1. Break the bar
2. Contract the triceps to reciprocally inhibit the biceps and utilize the lats more.
3. Deadrows

I tried a few bent over rows with plates underneath my feels. Much easier on my lumbar spine, while allowing me to go closer towards horizontal. I'd imagine shoes like Adipowers or Romaleos would work too.

That being said, still need to work on ankle mobility so I don't have to make those tweaks to the movement.

Wow it was because boss was talking **** to supremebeing. That guy is a ****ing clown smh. Man comes in here talking crazy like he’s hot ****, later admits he’s a fraud, then keeps frauding and talking ****. Then to top it all off reports somebody when they call him out on it #freeboss

Damn mans are hitting the report button out here? Smh

Thats F up papi got suspended....

I thought people knew that lifting with a mixed grip would lead to imbalances?

That's why I'm staying with double overhand as long as my grip strength will allow when I deadlift now.

What if I switch hands every week when I do mixed grip? Will I balance myself out? In theory it sounds good but I feel like it will take some getting used to

What if I switch hands every week when I do mixed grip? Will I balance myself out? In theory it sounds good but I feel like it will take some getting used to

I'm sure this is ok. But I find that I always mix grip a certain way. Doing the other hand configuration just feels weird.

Back
Top Bottom