STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

bros lets talk about fitness and muscle gains lol

whats everybody's update? stats or whatever?

Back and biceps earlier.

Barbell row, single arm db row, pull ups, lat pulldown, rear delt cable fly, db curl, db hammer, concentration, barbell curl. 4x12

30 pull ups

Been doing a ton of volume lately. Even though its taking a lil longer i actually enjoy it more, feels great to switch it up

Bench- 305
Squat- 415
DL- 500
Ohp- 210

Sitting at 223

Started cut in Feb at 219 got down to 180-185.

Bulk SZN now. But I what I forgot from my last cut is the fact that I feel like my metabolism speeds up when ever I go down in weight. At this point I’m focused on getting my strength back. Especially on my pressing movements.

165. pretty shredded rn honestly. I'm happy where I'm at muscularly. Not really trying to put on size since I'm pretty active. Will continue doing yoga to help increase my flexibility and reduce injury.

I’m stiff as ****. Flexibility is really something I need to work on. When thinking about fitness we usually focus on muscularity and strength. But becoming an optimally flexible person is probably tougher than hitting 3 plates on the bench.

Y’all in here talking bout deadlifts and mixed grip.

I’m bout to be an *** hole and throw up a torn bicep compilation just to mess yalls day up :lol:

Last edited:
Y’all in here talking bout deadlifts and mixed grip.

I’m bout to been an *** hole and throw up a torn bicep compilation just to mess talks day up :lol:
21ms2gl.gif

183 now going to bulk but not tracking and not stuffing my face every hour like I did last year. Whatever I get up to is fine I don’t really have a goal weight. I feel bigger (muscle wise) than I’ve ever been now though and definitely trying to up my numbers this winter.

Squat: 405
Bench: 295
Deadlift: 475

175 right now. Hadn’t tested a max in a minute but I can hit these numbers any day of the week. Gonna keep working on my numbers at 175. My friend who is a million times stronger than me and competes in every event you can think of from body building to strong man (and wins) is gonna coach me here and there for food trades. :lol:

Squat 355
Bench 235
Dl 475

Bench 255
DL 285 (as of saturday, this was after a heavy round of squats though - prior to this it was 305)
Squat -?

Just trying to get back to where I was with squats prior to my back being friend for the summer.

Goals:

Bench - 315
DL 405
Squat 315
Push-Ups - 100

I heard some guys at work talking about a push up contest and one of them was talking about he could do 100. Now, I don't know if he's lying or not, but just the fact he would say that and the most I've ever done at once is 40....something gotta change round here. Granted, if I was 20-30lbs lighter I'd be right up there, but aye. Work with what you got right?

144lbs

Deads: 220
Squat: 200
Bench: 66 (dumbells)

Haven't lifted heavy in 3-4yrs due to tendonopathy. Slowly getting stronger. Used to squat 240 5x5 and deadlift 260 5x5. I really credit the strong lifts 5x5 for getting that base strength.

I think my PR squat was 260 and deadlift 308. Maybe I can build towards that.. though as someone mentioned earlier, i'm more about flexibility/mobility and being able to play ball niggle free.

Weight has pretty much stayed the same over the past 2-3yrs, but the last 6 months i've dropped fat and gotten more lean. Going to continue to try lean year round.

Hopefully want to shred more in the next 6mos.

Started my cut April 2017 sitting at around 205lbs. Ended it in September at 170lbs. Now I’m basically still maintaining my intake like I was with a small increase in carbs. And when I feel like eating off plan, I eat it. I’ve become a lot more vascular and muscles feel full.

Trying to recooperate my bench strength back from cutting and also coming byke into squatting after dealing with hip flexor/ankle collapsing issues.

172lbs
505DL
225 Squat
225 bench (will be going up #freeBoss)

Started my cut April 2017 sitting at around 205lbs. Ended it in September at 170lbs. Now I’m basically still maintaining my intake like I was with a small increase in carbs. And when I feel like eating off plan, I eat it. I’ve become a lot more vascular and muscles feel full.

Trying to recooperate my bench strength back from cutting and also coming byke into squatting after dealing with hip flexor/ankle collapsing issues.

172lbs
505DL
225 Squat
225 bench (will be going up #freeBoss)

That deadlift tho :sick:

The gap between your DL and the other 2 lifts is wild. :lol:

This wiener and his co-wiener have 4 full length bars in a small area and are what appears to be “teaching” these two girls some defunct combo of upright rows, snatch, clean/press, and OHP. I normally don’t care what people do but I had to search for a bar for the rack to squat and I want to punch them in the face :lol:

I’m stiff as ****. Flexibility is really something I need to work on. When thinking about fitness we usually focus on muscularity and strength. But becoming an optimally flexible person is probably tougher than hitting 3 plates on the bench.

i feel you brody.

I give credit to my yoga instructor here at the 24 hour i go to. She has us do some gnarly stretches which, imo, has increased my flexibility, strength, and stamina.
I've been f***ing up with my nutrition (mostly taco trucks :lol:) so I need to go back to what I call my "wolf diet"-greens, fruits, and chicken primarily, if I want to take it to the next level.

Hit a quick workout today, was on time constraint.

Squat
135x10
225x5
315x3x2
365x1
405x1
425x1 (soundview)
315x3x5
225x5
135x10

Worked in db lateral and front plate raises in between sets. 4x12

Worked in bulgarian split squats with standing db shoulder press. 4x12