STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bro me and that dude Sound would shut down NYC we would run that **** like birds off the block in the summer feel me B yeahhh boiiii

Also

Chick fil a >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bojangles

Fight me JonJon :lol:
Come throughhhhhh...So I can hide behind you at MVB like a lil brother

I never went to Manhattan for that. I don't go to Manhattan unless I have no choice. I waited like a real G and got the real experience in Maryland from ChikFilA.

Cutting 4lbs. I really don't want to, bulking the past 4 months have been fun. Weighed in at 187. Gonna try to get this over in 2 weeks.

Benched today.

335x1 (paused)
300x5x3 (paused)

Gonna start benching with pauses for working sets...No more touch and go....

Anyone have any good plans for getting lean/losing weight? I was doing StrongLifts but it gets harder to add weight when I’m losing pounds.

This is the course of a day......or goodness I hope so. You should probably track your food too, don't just wing it. Have an idea of what meals will look like so you can prep for it, or prep the meals.

What made you want to try Keto?

Also, my work had a pizza lunch today and I did not partake. Cravings have kicked up a bit, but I feel like I have eaten pretty well this week since last Sunday.

Thanks for responding, jamesandstl jamesandstl . Well I'm still thinking about making a change to Keto, but most probably when I'm at my preferred look. I'm still cutting down and in a calorie deficit. I've also started fasting intermittently.

I've also started prepping my own meals and I'm still figuring out the numbers that go into my food.

Got to the gym and realised I was wearing running shoes which was annoying. Squats were weird - obviously didn’t matter for bench and shoulder press.

I just felt unstable and could feel the midsole squishing around.

Thanks for responding, jamesandstl jamesandstl . Well I'm still thinking about making a change to Keto, but most probably when I'm at my preferred look. I'm still cutting down and in a calorie deficit. I've also started fasting intermittently.

I've also started prepping my own meals and I'm still figuring out the numbers that go into my food.

Keto works for some people. I have tried and done it on and off and I always seem to fall off. I like the energy I get from certain carbs and I have gotten back to what always worked for me.

I would say meal prepping is one of the biggest issues I think people have. If you prepare your meals then it is easier to eat the right stuff. You won't be so quick to stray if everything is planned out.

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail".

Got to the gym and realised I was wearing running shoes which was annoying. Squats were weird - obviously didn’t matter for bench and shoulder press.

I just felt unstable and could feel the midsole squishing around.

Just go in your socks next time. Way better.

ive been off lifting weights for like six months. I want to get back into lifting weights but i have no desire to get swole anymore.
im just gonna lift moderate weights and run more

Getting swole is diet I feel. I don’t feel like I’m that big but I got some decent lift numbers. I just have no desire to crush 5000 calories day in and day out.

Keto works for some people. I have tried and done it on and off and I always seem to fall off. I like the energy I get from certain carbs and I have gotten back to what always worked for me.

I would say meal prepping is one of the biggest issues I think people have. If you prepare your meals then it is easier to eat the right stuff. You won't be so quick to stray if everything is planned out.

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail".

Thanks, man. I appreciate it :pimp:

Yeah just get like 6 go to meals that are healthy and then it’s easy to plan because you know you always gotta keep those items in the crib and you also won’t get sick of it as fast if you rotate.

I always keep eggs on deck too just for breakfast and a snack because they are quick to make.

I’ll just scramble them with whatever in them. Sometimes it’s damn near a salad I put so many greens in :lol:

Yeah just get like 6 go to meals that are healthy and then it’s easy to plan because you know you always gotta keep those items in the crib and you also won’t get sick of it as fast if you rotate.

I always keep eggs on deck too just for breakfast and a snack because they are quick to make.

I’ll just scramble them with whatever in them. Sometimes it’s damn near a salad I put so many greens in :lol:

I love those kinda scrambled eggs,just throw whatevers in the fridge in the pan :pimp:

Haha yeah I’m not trying to get more than one pan dirty. Rip up turkey bacon, cook that then throw in eggs and anything else laying around.

decided to have some fun and record 3 sets.

flat
275 - fail
230x6

ohp
140x6

any critique/tips on form is always welcomed (not sure how good the camera angle is though)

btw, i failed the 275 on the day i ran out of multis. . . . . .

Nice, you almost had the 275 you gonna have it soon.

Whats with the hearts, snowflakes and the music tho

to hide the sadness of failing that 275... really thought i was gonna get it :frown:

ya; think my negative was too slow for that 275?

to hide the sadness of failing that 275... really thought i was gonna get it :frown:

ya; think my negative was too slow for that 275?

Probably. I wouldn’t take more than 2 seconds on the descent if I’m going for a max attempt. You took at least 3. That’s me tho

Dude is a wizard. I would highly recommend subscribing to his channel, IG, FB if you're interested in longevity.

decided to have some fun and record 3 sets.

flat
275 - fail
230x6

ohp
140x6

any critique/tips on form is always welcomed (not sure how good the camera angle is though)

btw, i failed the 275 on the day i ran out of multis. . . . . .

lmao multis would of gave you that push for 275.. nice work nonetheless.

I'm at 152 feels weird lol.... lost a bit of strength but I'm still hanging in there

my pt test is tommorow. I dunno if i should stop running afterwards, or go on a bulk or what

Wasn’t too big on Fredo Santana, but this song with K dot was a banger years ago. Had to play today during this back workout. RIP

46112D51-8973-42DA-AAFA-7C0BE7B9B5FF.png

:lol: was bumping fredo too. Too many bangers rip.

Back squats
5x245
5x280
5x320

Some leg extensions, good mornings pull-ups after. Just a wack day at anytime plus I also don’t know if fredo actually helped my lifting knowing he just died.

Back
Top Bottom