STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Oh I didn’t know that. Soundview is from the Bronx so I know it has to be the one near here.
This man knows.

And yeah he trains at my gym. Never saw him in it. I saw him coming in when I was leaving, once though.

I should've ran him over.

NT summit in East New York? :wow:
Lmao one of the few BK hoods really left...I remember I worked there and went in a corner store. **** was blooded out crazy. Like just mad bloods in there. I mean, I'm good anywhere, but I couldn't have been the owner. Lmao, I'm like damn, how you the owner and letting them run your store?

ENY wild lol. Pink houses.

Tips on discipline when eating? I've been working out about every other day so far this month. But I'll get home and destroy that workout by lack of self control :smh:

Tips on discipline when eating? I've been working out about every other day so far this month. But I'll get home and destroy that workout by lack of self control :smh:

I assume you mean by eating stuff like cookies, chips etc.

Portion control probably the best bet, but honestly for myself that **** dont work so I just dont buy that stuff at all. Outta sight outta mind thing, if its not there i dont want it.

Y'all are right. I need to get the bad foods out the crib completely. And get back to a gallon of water a day. What do you mean by water dense foods, Olympus Olympus ?

New PWO had me in the gym like:
CHAPPELLE_02_0205_TYRONE_640x360.jpg

Flavor is :sick: doe.

Hello guys! Newbie here on NT haha. I'd like to ask your opinion about macros (macronutrients) and the ketogenic diet. Is anyone here on that dieting method? How is it so far? Also for macros, I made calculations and I'd like to clarify that if a person has recommend stats to meet ketosis: (BTW, these are all examples)

200g Fat
100g Protein
50g Carbs

Do those numbers have to be consumed in one sitting or is it spread out in a day to meet the quota? I'm thinking of being on a low-carb diet like the Ketogenic diet and hopefully build a toned body by summer time. I don't intend on building so much gains that I won't be able to fit into my clothes :lol:

Thank you all for the insights!

ive been off lifting weights for like six months. I want to get back into lifting weights but i have no desire to get swole anymore.
im just gonna lift moderate weights and run more

Y'all are right. I need to get the bad foods out the crib completely. And get back to a gallon of water a day. What do you mean by water dense foods, Olympus Olympus ?

Foods with high water volume. Pretty much fruits and vegetables as a whole. I think beans as well but I’m not sure.

Foods with high water content contain less calories and make you feel full by filling you up on lots of water.

Set my new cage style rack up last night. I got it when Amazon was giving them away for $135. Now every time I look on there and walmart.com the price fluctuates between 199 and 349, which is still a good price for a cage. Its the Fitness Reality 810XLT. I also joined a weight loss contest on healthywage.com but I got in the team contest

26758503_10100161217092854_504500429035305600_o.jpg

Hello guys! Newbie here on NT haha. I'd like to ask your opinion about macros (macronutrients) and the ketogenic diet. Is anyone here on that dieting method? How is it so far? Also for macros, I made calculations and I'd like to clarify that if a person has recommend stats to meet ketosis: (BTW, these are all examples)

200g Fat
100g Protein
50g Carbs

Do those numbers have to be consumed in one sitting or is it spread out in a day to meet the quota? I'm thinking of being on a low-carb diet like the Ketogenic diet and hopefully build a toned body by summer time. I don't intend on building so much gains that I won't be able to fit into my clothes :lol:

Thank you all for the insights!

This is the course of a day......or goodness I hope so. You should probably track your food too, don't just wing it. Have an idea of what meals will look like so you can prep for it, or prep the meals.

What made you want to try Keto?

Also, my work had a pizza lunch today and I did not partake. Cravings have kicked up a bit, but I feel like I have eaten pretty well this week since last Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom