Idk why when i takr my earphones off it like a bat signal for rando gym advice

Example
Say big man that weight coming of eh
Or
You atill eating white bread
Or
Im (insert age) since losing weight do this

No rando sir im good

same brody. Unless it's someone I haven't seen in a while, i'm focusing on my lifting.

Damn ahat you gettin skrong as hell famo. I need to hit some lumberjack workouts must be. I’m tryna get like you

Yesterday was supposed to be my new max attempt at bench. But between lack of sleep and trying to get my weight back up from being sick, 205 felt heavy. So did singles of that. Idc tho gonna try and see next week

DL today to redeem myself. More doubles and singles today.
135x12
225x8
315x6
365x3x2
405x2x3
455x1x3

Moved on to stiff leg DLs, bent over rows, and accessory work.

Bruh, your remind me of a dude I went to college with that was beasting in ROTC.

The whole entire class would gather around to watch him break the PT record for the school.

I might do a murph this week just for the culture.
Lol thanks man. I usually do a Murphy for the traditional holidays for the military...or just a ruck.

Did deadlifts and very high volume bench

Got to 275 then I stopped...can’t wait to get stronger going to ease off the running.

Anw called while i was driving home. They told me they really like my video chopped it up for about 10-15 mins about me. They told me by February they will let me know if I’m selected to the Dallas region. The executives reviewing all the tapes.

had literally the worst push day in my life and I blame it on the new pwo i took..

**** had be shaking b. idk wtf they put in there but my heart was racing and my body was shaking as if i was butt naked outside in alaska

the name of it is De Novo Nutrition Epoch Alpha Pre Workout

im going back to my pre jym. never should've tried to fix what isnt broken smh.

was just giving some supplements no clue what it is, anybody familiar with 6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol? is it a prohormone or something? don't want to take it without knowing what it is

Born strong is making me want to eat and lift all day every day.

Z is amazing! 40 yrs looks, smaller then everyone, and he crushed it.

i been considering maybe competing in a PL meet....
idk, i always liked to train for looks but these days i want something tangible (a medal lulz) to show it..
thing is, i dont feel like my #s are impressive at all. i know i can always bring them up.. but yea..

had literally the worst push day in my life and I blame it on the new pwo i took..

**** had be shaking b. idk wtf they put in there but my heart was racing and my body was shaking as if i was butt naked outside in alaska

the name of it is De Novo Nutrition Epoch Alpha Pre Workout

im going back to my pre jym. never should've tried to fix what isnt broken smh.
idk, i always liked to train for looks but these days i want something tangible (a medal lulz) to show it..
thing is, i dont feel like my #s are impressive at all. i know i can always bring them up.. but yea..
Strange because the only thing I see that I didn’t recognize unless i miss it listed in the PWs I’ve taken is this Citrate monohydrate that apparently is for “endurance”.

And f it bro. Do it. My bench and squat numbers are lacking heavy compared to my DL but I honestly still wanna compete one day. Same boat as you. Just gotta get that work

Just hope you have good spotters. Been watching those fail videos...and yeah :lol:

Why not? You won’t regret it. I want to do one too.

Bench

173x3
200x3
225x4 (pr)

Then ran it back for another 225x4 double pr.

Then a bunch of banded bench press that I didn’t keep track of and some incline db and a couple sets of t bar row.

My bench is finally coming up.

thanks for the encourgement guys.

there's a local usapl meet in oct... might just pull the trigger. thinking about getting some coaching as well.. we'll see lol

What gym bags do you guys use? I need a bag big enough to fit 3 meals, couple shake bottles, my laptop and some clothes. I take my stuff with me to work then hit the gym right after.

DL today.

Today was one of those days though. Forgot my romeleos, my lower back felt super sore for whatever reason, coffee didnt kick in like it does. Oh well.

Program had me work up to 450 for 2 reps, only got one rep in.
Then 375 5x3.

Some cables for back for reps.

What gym bags do you guys use? I need a bag big enough to fit 3 meals, couple shake bottles, my laptop and some clothes. I take my stuff with me to work then hit the gym right after.

Just have a bag for work, and another for the gym. If you drive to work, you can just keep your gym bag in your car breh.

Back
Top Bottom