STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The fast continue until sunday night. Water only. Easy peasy. Ive done 10 day fasts before.
Dennis Reynolds is that you?...

This just to cleanse the excess carbs and glycogen in my system so that I'm in Ketosis by monday.
Along with all other nutrients out of your body no? Do you need to be in ketosis so quickly?
No disrespect. If it works for you then do you, I'm just curious as to why you would fast for 10 days to hit ketosis instead of doing a normal keto diet for 14 or so and not starve.

The fast continue until sunday night. Water only. Easy peasy. Ive done 10 day fasts before. This just to cleanse the excess carbs and glycogen in my system so that I'm in Ketosis by monday.

this is so unbelievably pointless. If you're going to do this and the goal is ketosis, then you should look into a Protein Sparing Modified Fast.

No disrespect. If it works for you then do you, I'm just curious as to why you would fast for 10 days to hit ketosis instead of doing a normal keto diet for 14 or so and not starve.

The 10 day fast was just a self discipline exercise. This few day fast is to get into keto.

Do you feel like a zombie by the end of it? :wow:

Nope. I actually feel sharper during my fasts believe it or not.

this is so unbelievably pointless. If you're going to do this and the goal is ketosis, then you should look into a Protein Sparing Modified Fast.

Nah, Keto is fine.

Been in savage mode past few weeks.

Squats
135x10
225x5
275x5 x5
225x10
135x10

Ohp
95x5
135x3
155x3
175x1
195x1
220x1 (pr)
135x5x2

Lateral raises SS with Bulgarian split squat

Front raise SS with calf raises

Sir charles raise SS with leg press

Face pulls

Gonna try upload the vid, angles weird af tho. Had to put it on the ground against the emergency exit. Couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

Buncha weirdos today. Fools supersetting barbell curl and db curl in the squat racks.

Snapchat-261086142.jpg
Snapchat-2062923950.jpg

You all may find these videos interesting

Thanks for the vids but imma need someone with some gains or aesthetics talkin about prolonged fasting before I take it seriously. Intermittent fasting is solid but that prolonged fasting and ketosis sounds like some frail guy business. I'm not saying everyone needs to be swole but we I don't go to the gym to look like I'm making those crystal meth gains by not eating.

Last edited:
Thanks for the vids but imma need someone with some gains or aesthetics talkin about prolonged fasting before I take it seriously. Intermittent fasting is solid but that prolonged fasting and ketosis sounds like some frail guy business. I'm not saying everyone needs to be swole we I don't go to the gym to look like I'm making those crystal meth gains by not eating.
:rofl: looking like earthworm jim

So I'm begining a 12 week competition my job is hosting that awards lean muscle gained and body fat % lost. 1st prize is $2,000.

It starts next week, anyone have any dieting tips or how you would break up bulk/cut? Was thinking about bulking this week before the weigh in 01/31. That or just do a lean bulk slowly each week.

I fell off the wagon guys :frown:

Went from 250 to 170 about three years ago. Now I'm at 210 trying to get back to where I was

Back
Top Bottom