STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i know most of y'all like rocking Kobe's to lift. PM me if you want a pair of used Mangoblack 11's. Size 10.5.

I only used them to hoop them on wood.

Find out the exact brand of machine they are using to test you all. Bod pod? BIA? DEXA? Whatever the method, give me the name or model of the machine being used. I can give you a huge advantage on how to make your numbers look way better than what they are

Dexa Body Composition Analysis. Any help would be appreciated. What do you think?

Wait, it's a separate contest for muscle gained and fat loss? I thought he meant whoever gained the most muscle and lost the most fat. That's why I recommended what I did. I need clarity lol

Hope this adds a bit more clarity, it looks like I just have to be diligent in tracking my exercises and completing the challenges. I'm pretty psyched to get started.
Fit Trip.png

this kid is 17 but even at 15 kid was jacked. 148 lb and benching 315 and deadlifting 450... yall think he natty

this kid is 17 but even at 15 kid was jacked. 148 lb and benching 315 and deadlifting 450... yall think he natty

Puberty did him right.

I doubt a teenager is gonna have the knowledge and or funds to pull that off. And are his parents gonna be ok with that cause they’re for sure gonna notice.

Hell when I was in highscool working out for football my mom use to be in my grill asking me mad questions. Even got pulled into my counselors office by my coach and GC to ask me about steroids :rofl:

Last edited:
I know an 18 year old who benches 4 plates and some change. Dudes been on gear since I don’t know how long. It’s not impossible.

Back day with my cousin.

I realized that the right partner does push you. It felt like old days.

Hit some soundviews! Used his belt, even though his waist is in the 40s. His belt fit loose on me but I used it i was going to hit 405x5x1

Hit 425x1 double overhand... easy
455x1...easy
465x1..easy

I was gonna try 475 but ended up hitting 405x8 for my last set

I'm back on my PL grizzy!!!

Same thing I think, Ahat.

I think it was the fact that I haven't used a belt in years. Which is good to not sometimes, but it was HARD. All it took is the wrong move and you'll tweak your back (also your core has to stay strong). I was getting the weight up and thought I plateau'd

I'm gonna try 500 in about a month.

And the belt had mad space in it (my waist is a 32, I have a female waist lmao). Imagine if I had a fitt3d belt.

Just out of curiosity, how long do y'all boys sessions be taking? :nerd:

Main reason I think PPL blows is cause you really can't superset.

Warm-up + main lift plus 10-12+ exercises for 3-4 sets each have in that thing for 2 1/2 hours easy. Might be doing too much?

Back
Top Bottom