STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit some squats this morning. Man tooo early. Couldnt finish the 5x5. Gonna do it again next week but later in the day.

Squats
135x10
225x5
275x5
345x5x4
345x3
225x10
135x10

Ohp
135 3x3

SS lateral raise and Bulgarian split squat
SS front raise and calf raises
Face pulls

Just want to put on weight.

It's really really simple. You need to consume more calories than you expend. Every. Damn. Day. For an extended period of time.

Stay away from weight gainers. Just eat higher volumes of healthy nutritious foods if your budget allows it.

If you're serious you're going to want to estimate your maintenance caloric intake, determine how many calories you burn everyday, and adjust your actual caloric intake appropriately.

It's really really simple. You need to consume more calories than you expend. Every. Damn. Day. For an extended period of time.

Stay away from weight gainers. Just eat higher volumes of healthy nutritious foods if your budget allows it.

If homie wants to put on weight, not lean mass, I'mma say do the opposite of this ^^^. I'm guessing if he could eat "higher volumes of healthy nutritious foods" he prolly would.

**** the clean bulk **** ASE ASE , and get dirty. Get you a high-calorie mass gainer (most don't have that much added sugar and are pretty cost efficient for the calories) or look into GOMAD (or 1/2 GOMAD).

Liquid calories are where it's at. Quick, portable, won't require cooking or eem chewing. It's much easier to eat your regular food and top it off with a shake or big glass of milk than trying to squeeze more/bigger meals in throughout the day.

If homie wants to put on weight, not lean mass, I'mma say do the opposite of this ^^^. I'm guessing if he could eat "higher volumes of healthy nutritious foods" he prolly would.

**** the clean bulk **** ASE ASE , and get dirty. Get you a high-calorie mass gainer (most don't have that much added sugar and are pretty cost efficient for the calories) or look into GOMAD (or 1/2 GOMAD).

Liquid calories are where it's at. Quick, portable, won't require cooking or eem chewing. It's much easier to eat your regular food and top it off with a shake or big glass of milk than trying to squeeze more/bigger meals in throughout the day.

Fair enough I do not eat clean myself. :lol:

As long as he gets the essence of it though.

There's no other way than calories in > calories out.

It's much easier to eat your regular food and top it off with a shake or big glass of milk than trying to squeeze more/bigger meals in throughout the day.

Exactly my plan. Was wondering if any of you guys knew of good ones. GOMAD not gonna work for me. I'm lactose intolerant. Gonna have the bubble guts all day messing with that.

You wanna gain weight? eat a burrito a day.

I dirty bulked for two years before I got too big for my liking. If you’re naturally skinny just go ham.

I will say I wasn’t crushing McDonald’s and all that but just high calorie real food like burritos and curry and all that. Just think rice and meat.

I still eat like that just a little less. Like 3k calories a day keeps me at 180 and lean enough. I don’t worry about anything but calories and protein. I’ll eat 300g of carbs without trying.

6C6401CC-B445-47EC-BDA6-916F9238EAEF.jpeg
Like here is what I just made. Good amount of carbs and protein and it’s real food.

Fake jerk chicken with squash and carrots. Just brown some chicken thighs throw in a big scoop of walkers wood marinade with a little water. Add whatever veggies and cover and cook until done.

That’s like 50g protein and 100 carbs right there.

^^ good stuff! :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

gonna run another cycle?

squats...

365 x1
345 x1
315 x 3, 5, 7

had some dude come up to me asking how I got my squat up.. second person to ask me... i just told him to keep squatting and he'll get there. told em to apply progressive overload and keep increasing the weight by 5lb after he can do 5x5 with a certain weight.

I never followed any programs for squat so I really cant give advice out like that. :lol:

Just drink 2-3x home made mass gaining shakes:

1x cup of oats
1x serving of whey
1x banana
1/2x cup of berries
1tbsp of peanut butter
2tbsp of coconut oil

Should be good for around 500kcals.. so you're looking at 1000-1500kcals on top of your 3x meals a day.

Fair enough I do not eat clean myself. :lol:

As long as he gets the essence of it though.

There's no other way than calories in > calories out.

I’m meal prepping to cut weight (fat) and I want to use some barbecue sauce on the chicken breast, is there any specific sauce you guys use or should I just stay away from it?

Back
Top Bottom