STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Some people at my condo gym have no etiquette b. I go in there for a quick chest workout and there are dumbbells all over the floor. All the baby weights too and so I know exactly which person was using them :rolleyes

Yo I swear these workers are LA fitness don't put away weights at the end of the night. I got there early AM Saturday and the joint looked like it was 8pm Friday night...lazy *** fool's man...

Some people at my condo gym have no etiquette b. I go in there for a quick chest workout and there are dumbbells all over the floor. All the baby weights too and so I know exactly which person was using them :rolleyes

I would put a sign up.

"Please return equipment. Failure to do so will result and in tenant being barred from gym." :lol:

Does anyone use a meal prep delivery service that can point me in the right direction?

i used territory for a bit. i was convenient cause they dropped off at my gym twice a week. had to stop though. most of their chefs were indian and damn near everything tasted like curry. was okay for a bit but got old quick. the convenience of it was legit though. i ordered dinners for the week and it was nice getting home and just warming something up

Last edited:
Back on PHAT. Week 1:

Upper Body Power -
Pendlay Row 3x5
Wide-Grip Pulldowns 2x10
Incline Bench Press 3x5
Seated Cable Row 3x10
Weighted Dips 2x10
T-Bar Row 3x10
DB Shoulder Press 3x10
Hammer Strength Row 3x10
Close-Grip Bench Press 3x6
Decline Chest Press 3x10
V-Bar Lat Pulldowns 2x10
Barbell Curls 3x10
Skullcrushers 3x10
Face Pulls 3x10
Reverse Barbell Curls 3x10

Lwr Body Power:
Back Squat, 5/3/1 (W/U + RPT Work sets + Jokers)
Deadlift, 5/3/1 (W/U + RPT Work sets + Singles)
Front Squat 3x5
Hack Squat 2x10
Single-Leg Press 3x10
Leg Extensions 2x10
Lying Leg Curls 2x10
Seated Leg Curls 3x10
Smith Standing Calf 3x10
Seated Calf 2x10

Anybody have a mass gainer recommendation? I’m trying to pack on 20 lbs in the next two months.

^^^ ON Serious Mass or PRO Gainer.

Make with milk. Split into two servings, drink one Post-WO and one at night (or morning if you lift at night).

Anybody have a mass gainer recommendation? I’m trying to pack on 20 lbs in the next two months.
Rule 1 Gain. When I was bulking I drank two shakes a day along with my normal eating and I gained 10lbs in a matter of a few weeks. It's a fairly "clean" gainer too so you won't put on all that much fat unless the rest of your diet is bad. Be forewarned though the shakes are thick; especially if you use milk/almond milk.

I'd give anything for one of those shakes right about now. #cutlife is THEE WORST. :frown:

- Preciate it.

week 7..

420 1x2
350 3x3

had to do it one day early cause of the snow storm tomorrow...

damn week 8 looks intimidating... 440 1x2 :sick: that'll be a rep PR for me if I can get it.

#1 rule is just eat more. You can’t supplement that if you’re looking to gain weight. If that’s not working for you or time prohibits then try a gainer

I just bough Rivalus Clean gainer. It’s becoming difficult for me to grab something quick in the AM between jobs. We will see how this goes. I keep fluctuating in weight.

Anyway this gainer has good reviews and uses quality carb sources apparently from quinoa, oats, etc. on sale and there’s s code on the webpage
https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/clean-gainer-chocolate-fudge-5-lb-powder/rvl1001

9045EF73-6B00-4124-9209-9525B7D2A637.jpeg

Mass gainers are usually just protein powders inflated with empty calories (sugars) and ********.

Are you trying to put on weight or lean mass?

Can't let no weights punk you B. You got this.

2ebuvx4.jpg

also,

i just bought a tub of mass gym.

270 calories per serving
30 g of protein
30 g of carb
4 g of fat

literally the perfect post workout drink.... i'll give it a taste review once i try it.

Back
Top Bottom