STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Honestly, it isn’t, but I was just craving BBQ. Any sauces you recommend or seasonings?

What homie said, mustard is your best bet. Or siracha sauce/hot sauce.

Or better yet, make your own salso bro. Go get you the stuff you need and eat it with the chicken.

Theres always a way to make dieting interesting

Felt good to finally work out with some decent rest in me. My body needed to catch up bad.

Volume chest work today. Loading up for heavy back day tomorrow

I’m trying to drop weight fast
That’s not how you do it brother.

You could just do low carb. Which is essential meat and non starchy veggies. Drink water and low calorie drinks. Stay away from suaces and dips and you’re good to go.

What kind of veggies were/are you eating.

What are some of your guys' tricks to hit your daily protein goal? I want to starting hitting somewhere between 180-200g, but it usually ends up like this:

Breakfast = ~30g
Lunch = ~50g
Dinner = ~40g
Shake (whey + milk) = ~32g

Total = ~150g

So still 30-50g short. Adding another shake means spending more on whey, but that's probably the cheapest and most efficient option tbh.

What are some of your guys' tricks to hit your daily protein goal? I want to starting hitting somewhere between 180-200g, but it usually ends up like this:

Breakfast = ~30g
Lunch = ~50g
Dinner = ~40g

Total = ~150g

So still 30-50g short. Adding another shake means spending more on whey, but that's probably the cheapest and most efficient option tbh.
Just add more protein at breakfast and dinner. Your breakfast intake is low.

With my typical breakfast.
3 eggs, 2 egg whites
6 slices of turkey bacon
Whole wheat English muffins or whole wheat bagel with PB
I end up with about 55g protein

That’s not how you do it brother.

You could just do low carb. Which is essential meat and non starchy veggies. Drink water and low calorie drinks. Stay away from suaces and dips and you’re good to go.

What kind of veggies were/are you eating.
I was eating salads.

Just add more protein at breakfast and dinner. Your breakfast intake is low.

With my typical breakfast.
3 eggs, 2 egg whites
6 slices of turkey bacon
Whole wheat English muffins or whole wheat bagel with PB
I end up with about 55g protein

That sounds good as hell. I need to grab some turkey bacon. I just scramble eggs with hot sauce and a little cheese and throw them on English muffins.

Gonna switch to egg whites as well. Didn’t realize they had like ZERO fat.

Breakfast = ~30g
Lunch = ~50g
Dinner = ~40g

Total = ~150g

you could add some snacks. I have greek yogurt in between breakfast and lunch. Have either a protein bar, jerky, peanut butter, etc between lunch and the gym, and a snack at night.

You’re better off mixing your eggs if your goal is tracking for cutting purposes.

Remember that article I posted about protein sythesis being much higher when whole eggs were consumed vs egg whites only. Ive upped the amount of whole eggs since then

pushday today... damn i have no motivation.. im satisfied with my physique.. just wanna hit a 500 dl and 405 squat and call it quits :smh:

#washedup

Back
Top Bottom