STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Been super setting and drop setting everything except the big 3 lifts.

Had to switch up the routine again. Be flying through workouts now.

Started with 25 pull ups/chin ups mix

SS barbell and seated rows 4x15
SS lat pull downs and rear delt fly's 4x15
SS hammer and db curl 4x15
SS concentration curl and barbell curl 4x15

Forearm curls

20180510_181414.jpg

Push day. Had to wrap up the torn callus lol

I just saw online that apparently there is like a "secret menu" at 5 Guys with something called a "Burger Bowl". Its pretty much a dang burger with all the toppings, but in a tin bowl. My life might've just changed

Any rice or anything in it? Sounds interesting. A friend of mine makes turkey burger bowls. Ground turkey, turkey bacon, rice, pickles, spinach, tomotoes, onions, mustard. It's legit.

Any rice or anything in it? Sounds interesting. A friend of mine makes turkey burger bowls. Ground turkey, turkey bacon, rice, pickles, spinach, tomotoes, onions, mustard. It's legit.

It's not really a secret - it's for folks with allergies. It's what I always order. It's just the regular burger but instead of putting it between the halves of a bun they drop it in the foil container. You get the same choices of toppings and nothing extra.

20180510_121128.jpg

This is what I got. Its not bad. I thought it was a "secret", but its not lol. Its posted right on the menu above the guy you order from. It says something like "All hamburgers and hot dogs are available for order without buns" or whatever. I'm trying to watch my carb intake, and I like 5 Guys....worked well. I did kinda miss the fries, but you can't have it all.

I was determined. I must say, it was good, and worked in a pinch, but it wasn't anything you couldn't do on your own without a little preperation.

I tried some jicama fries the other day and they didn't go as well as planned lol.

Back
Top Bottom