STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Go to an actual sports ortho if you haven't already. Like Bert. Bert. said you need to find out which grade it is to determine how to proceed.

I'm assuming you know the difference between a separated shoulder and dislocated shoulder too. Two completely different injuries.

yup funny how I randomly came in here and saw that so id def like to know more so he has the correct advice

hate it when DL warm ups feel light af then out of nowhere the next warm up set feels like a 1rm. body straight pump faked my mind smh

is John cena natty?

john-cena-transformation.png

dont know. but this was him at 18 lol

the worst man :smh:

i’ve had it happen both ways though. some days i start out tight and the warm ups feel heavy but after a few warmups i’m ready to go

No more strictly PL for me bros, hopped on the BB gain train.

Still bench more than y'all squat tho :tongue:

jk

All love <3

Light weight is harder than heavy these days.

It’s not like you are gonna lose strength anyways. I’ve been going ham on technique and reps lately learning all sorts of things and def leaned up and put some size on all around especially chest and shoulders. Had a heavy dl session today though for ****s and giggles.

It’s nice not waking up feeling like I got hit by a truck. Instead it’s like a deep burn in the core of my muscles. :lol:

Light weight is harder than heavy these days.

It’s not like you are gonna lose strength anyways. I’ve been going ham on technique and reps lately learning all sorts of things and def leaned up and put some size on all around especially chest and shoulders. Had a heavy dl session today though for ****s and giggles.

It’s nice not waking up feeling like I got hit by a truck. Instead it’s like a deep burn in the core of my muscles. :lol:

I don’t know about that papa

I mean if he doesn’t cut a bunch of weight.

You lift like he does for so long I bet he could not squat for 6 months and hit damn close to his max.

Bench will be the first to go down, just due to less bloat and size that play a bigger role in that lift vs the other 2.

I squat 405 every leg day just to make sure I remember what something decently heavy feels like, I haven't used a belt or hit anything over 455 in over a year.

Last edited:
scooped some pink gangsta wrist wraps from mark bell. heard good thing about em

Back
Top Bottom