STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do any of you guys have cheat meals (not days, but meals) when cutting/losing weight?

This cutting/weight loss plan has been stressful recently, yo.
- 2135cals
- 79g fat (17%)
- 207.5g carbs (46%)
- 165g protein (37%)

This is with intermittent fasting as well. Typically, I follow the formula of 8hrs eating/16hrs fasting but will sometimes do 4/20 and sneak in a few 24 and 30hr fasts if I don't eat before work.

I've been very strict, and even made a list of banned foods (basically just anything not apart of my daily meal plan). On the other hand, I've gone down from 210 to 201lbs in less than a month. I'm doing this until I get to around 190lbs then I'll look into maintaining that weight................man I'm just making this post to help derail myself from eating some bs and slowing down my progress lol

Do any of you guys have cheat meals (not days, but meals) when cutting/losing weight?

- 2135cals
- 79g fat (17%)
- 207.5g carbs (46%)
- 165g protein (37%)

This is with intermittent fasting as well. Typically, I follow the formula of 8hrs eating/16hrs fasting but will sometimes do 4/20 and sneak in a few 24 and 30hr fasts if I don't eat before work.

I've been very strict, and even made a list of banned foods (basically just anything not apart of my daily meal plan). On the other hand, I've gone down from 210 to 201lbs in less than a month. I'm doing this until I get to around 190lbs then I'll look into maintaining that weight................man I'm just making this post to help derail myself from eating some bs and slowing down my progress lol

Nothing is a cheat meal if you're IF.

You can eat whatever you want as long as you stay below your daily calorie intake.

Nothing is a cheat meal if you're IF.

You can eat whatever you want as long as you stay below your daily calorie intake.
Not exactly.

I can pound down 4000 calories in a 6 hour window b. And 4000 calories is 4000 calories no matter what time of day you consume it.

IF has more to do with satiety and being more conigzant of when you eat in general. People pack on so many extra calories with late night snacks and early big breakfasts that they don’t even think about.

Hit some deads earlier.

405 5x3

SS barbell row overhand and underhand grip 4x10

SS seated row and single arm db row 4x10

SS lat pulldown and pull ups 4x10 (pulldowns) and as many pull ups as I could

SS face pulls and rear delt flys 4x10

SS hammer curls and db curl 4x10

Forearm curl 4x20

Hate working biceps :smh:

Not exactly.

I can pound down 4000 calories in a 6 hour window b. And 4000 calories is 4000 calories no matter what time of day you consume it.

IF has more to do with satiety and being more conigzant of when you eat in general. People pack on so many extra calories with late night snacks and early big breakfasts that they don’t even think about.

yea it comes down to self control but if you have discipline, you can eat whatever you want while IF. you just need to keep track of your calories.

eating junk/cheat food may not be the smartest option during IF, since you're gonna use up all your calories quickly, but the option is still there.

yea it comes down to self control but if you have discipline, you can eat whatever you want while IF. you just need to keep track of your calories.

eating junk/cheat food may not be the smartest option during IF, since you're gonna use up all your calories quickly, but the option is still there.
You’re thinking about IIFYM (if it fits your macros) not IF (intermittent fasting).

well **** I guess i dont know what IF is then :lol:

I thought IF is you have a feeding window where you can eat as long as you're under your daily caloric intake. then you fast until its your eating window again.

When I first started this lifestyle I lost 50 pounds and had a cheat day every week after I weighed in that morning. I was in my best physical shape though, basketball twice a week for 2 hours and running probably 10 miles a week outside in the mornings all while cutting on like 2k calories.

- 2135cals
- 79g fat (17%)
- 207.5g carbs (46%)
- 165g protein (37%)

What's you work out regiment though? Also do you have a deadline on when you need to be there (like a wedding or vacation)? If not eat whatever the **** you want once every couple weeks. If you're disciplined you'll hit your goal in a timely manner and not be weeping on the inside when you see someone eating pizza.

giphy.gif

Bought Larry Wheel's Hypertrophy program because it was 50% off.:D

Day One:
4x8 Squats (Heel High)
4x8 Close Grip 3 Count Pause Bench
3x6 SB side bend
80 Back Extensions
100 Standing Band Abductions
100 Band Pull Apart

Day Two:
4x8 DB Squats
4x8 DB 3 Count Pause Bench
2x8 DB 1 Arm Row w/ Pause
60 Rear Delt Raises
80 Band Curls
50 DB Neutral Deadstop Pushups

Things in there I don't normally do. Pretty good pump at the end of the workouts.

imma give it a go my next push workout lol.

Bought Larry Wheel's Hypertrophy program because it was 50% off.:D

Day One:
4x8 Squats (Heel High)
4x8 Close Grip 3 Count Pause Bench
3x6 SB side bend
80 Back Extensions
100 Standing Band Abductions
100 Band Pull Apart

Day Two:
4x8 DB Squats
4x8 DB 3 Count Pause Bench
2x8 DB 1 Arm Row w/ Pause
60 Rear Delt Raises
80 Band Curls
50 DB Neutral Deadstop Pushups

Things in there I don't normally do. Pretty good pump at the end of the workouts.

someone buy his DL program and post here what it is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom