STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

was supposed to be a pull day. said **** it and made it a heavy rest day

giphy.gif

for real though, gotta feel your body out. sometimes it just needs some rest

You're delusional if you think them crossfit boys on tv are natty life.

drug tested =/= druge free

No way they're Natty. The top women aren't either. Dead ***. All that volume...day after day. All of those trash *** forms. Still gaining. Those square *** jaws.

I do love watching the women train tho. Especially the ones that managed to keep the pretty, feminine faces

You're delusional if you think them crossfit boys on tv are natty life.

drug tested =/= druge free

nobody said every one was. all i said was like it’s like every other pro sport. not only that but not everyone at the games is a pro athlete, some have regulars *** jobs

...and like i said before crossfit makes you mediocre at everything. there is no specialization. form may break a bit in a heavy deadlift everyone in a while. but how many people on the world can do a heavy single deadlift/back squat/ bench then turn around and row a marathon on the same day?

Last edited:
I watched the crossfit doc on netflix. It was very meh. But the dude did say about drug testing something along the lines of:
We drug test, but there is really nothing stopping guys from juicing in training and cycling off so they pee clean for the events.

he then tried to back track by saying "well we have a strong community so people will rat each other out because they want it to be fair" then cut to a matt frazier interview of him saying yeah its cheating if you take PEDs like come on man.

every top tier crossfitter is def on something

Tia toomey is still bae. Natty or not.

After swimming yesterday and hot tub after..
I feel great today. Kris gethins programs always have me achin by friday.
Saturday im just like. .cancel everything.
I have to implement this atleast once a month. Just hard getting in here taking time to swim ..clean my swim trunks..im exhausted after..

nobody said every one was. all i said was like it’s like every other pro sport. not only that but not everyone at the games is a pro athlete, some have regulars *** jobs

...and like i said before crossfit makes you mediocre at everything. there is no specialization. form may break a bit in a heavy deadlift everyone in a while. but how many people on the world can do a heavy single deadlift/back squat/ bench then turn around and row a marathon on the same day?

bruh are you trying fight me over todays WOD? stay out of my face hippie

Back
Top Bottom