STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Na, I knew his comments were directed towards me.

Never even stepped into a “box” in my life.

I just love doing oly lifts over power lifts like I used to.

I accomplished everything in powerlifting that I wanted.

If your fitness journey doesn’t change and take you in new directions playing with your body, then I feel sorry for you and you’re stuck.

Some people still do the same 4 movements that their bros do.

Do you have any old videos of your lifts? I would like to see them, not trolling or anything.

tenor.gif

Na, I knew his comments were directed towards me.

Never even stepped into a “box” in my life.

I just love doing oly lifts over power lifts like I used to.

I accomplished everything in powerlifting that I wanted.

If your fitness journey doesn’t change and take you in new directions playing with your body, then I feel sorry for you and you’re stuck.

Some people still do the same 4 movements that their bros do.

Definately. I mean even in the three years I’ve been lifting I switched it up a bunch. I used to want to be 200 pounds and swole.

For what? That’s not how I’m built and never will be. That **** isn’t comfortable and I got sick of smashing 5000 calories a day.

Now I’m just trying to get as strong as possible at 170-180. I’m sure I’ll get bored of that one day too and learn some other stuff. In the meanwhile I’m just hammering on technique and putting more weight on the bar and it’s working and I’m always learning something new.

Oly is dope, that’s one of those things where it’s gonna take you years and years to perfect if ever. I can’t even ohs the damn bar correctly. :lol:

if anybody wants to try a legit 12 week Oly comp cycle from Catalyst Athletics shoot me a pm

i did it at the end of last year and it was rough but felt like a million bucks once my body recovered :lol:

does pre workout become less effective the longer you store it? Just used a scoop and I don’t feel nothing smh

Oly is the most impressive lifting ever to me.

There’s this little dude at my gym. Like my size who competes in Olympic. 4 plate front squat for reps. 2 plate ohs. He’s strong af. Never seen him max out but I’m sure it’s crazy.

Also too much test can lead to your body producing estrogen...

I love seeing OLY lifts cause it’s so much more technical than the big 3. Fan of both Pl and OLY. CrossFit got some respect from me cause got It at least got Ross to lose a crap ton of weight. Shout out to all the pears

:lol:

the technical aspect of Oly lifting is crazy. It requires a lot of technique and timing to execute a good lift. I would say the mobility/stability aspect of it is even harder/just as hard as the tech

if anybody wants to try a legit 12 week Oly comp cycle from Catalyst Athletics shoot me a pm

i did it at the end of last year and it was rough but felt like a million bucks once my body recovered :lol:
I dont like oly lifts but id be interested to see

does pre workout become less effective the longer you store it? Just used a scoop and I don’t feel nothing smh
Yes

Anyone still hit the gym with a slight cold? Or yall just stay home and recover?
If im sick we all sick..
Cold world

Its only been a week and i still dont know why yall beefin.
Yall need a lift off competition

You had a lot more in the tank. Go heavier!

Hit bench and squats tonight for the main lifts

315 for everything
3x3
2x3 1st rep paused for 3 seconds

Bench
2x3 205
2x2 195 4 sec pause reps.

I’m fried I’ll be going lighter the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom