STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

prob his funniest video along with his deadlift one lol esp cause some of the things are so true esp when you're pretending to stretch waiting for your turn

Can you return opened whey protein to gnc? I got some of their wheybolic and the chocolate fudge flavor is the worst thing ever.

I work with a bunch of old men so it’s “I could lift that when I was your age.”

You could dl 5 plates huh? 75% of you in this room?

But I also work with one dude who’s 55 and diesel af. Dude looks amazing for 55. More like 35. Me and him talk gym stuff. Old buff metal head. He looks like Dave Bautista with a bunch of horror/ satanic tattoos. :lol:

I work with a bunch of old men so it’s “I could lift that when I was your age.”

You could dl 5 plates huh? 75% of you in this room?

But I also work with one dude who’s 55 and diesel af. Dude looks amazing for 55. More like 35. Me and him talk gym stuff. Old buff metal head. He looks like Dave Bautista with a bunch of horror/ satanic tattoos. :lol:

:lol: People have no concept of weight in the gym. They just like to say they could because there’s no chance they’ll ever have the chance to do it.

What do y'all think about this type of training? My knees shattered wtaching it.

I’d rather just jump on a trampoline and accomplish the same thing.

But like a big one like sky zone or something.

Man i already put alot stress on my knees getting out the truck at work. These workouts would make me go into early retirement.

Back
Top Bottom