STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anybody have Jaybird X3s in here?

I need new gym headphones and refuse to buy AirPods until they update them so I’m looking into other products.

I’m all for being friendly, but I just hit a late night lift in my new neighborhood anytime.

We went from talking about squats to his military buddy he was in the army with being around a bunch of chemicals that got hit by a missile and now he’s dying a slow death from the inside...

Random af, dude was cool but I wanted to go get tacos and he was holding me up.

....exactly my reasoning behind what I said 20 pages ago about homegirl doing the pistol squats :lol:

nah, not the same. you want to test and see if you have proper hip and ankle mobility try to get into a pistol. there are benefits to pistols. there’s absolutely no benefit to a barbell leg press

Just finished watching the Ronnie Coleman documentary on Netflix mannn it’s sad how his body is today. Did make me think of if Larry wheels body could be the same in 20 years

Just finished watching the Ronnie Coleman documentary on Netflix mannn it’s sad how his body is today. Did make me think of if Larry wheels body could be the same in 20 years

He put some of it on himself. After his surgery's he doesn't rest long enough. Even with a messed up back and he's limping badly from walking, he's still lifting.

Any suggestions on bulking then cutting for fat loss?

I lost some weight over the last few months, but am ready to put on some weight/muscle, and lose fat once I cut

Last edited:
nah, not the same. you want to test and see if you have proper hip and ankle mobility try to get into a pistol. there are benefits to pistols. there’s absolutely no benefit to a barbell leg press

Debatable because she was doing it while standing on some sort of box if I remember correctly.

Squats will always be king.

Back
Top Bottom