STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

gym-bro-breakup-2-1549915999592-1549916001947.jpg

gym-bro-breakup-3-1549916285751-1549916287706.jpg

Damn rough week for you huh

Time of day don't matter to me tbh. I box early morning Saturdays and evenings on weekdays. I usually lift evenings during the week and early morning Sundays. Whenever I can get my work in I'ma get it in, but I'd prefer to get it done early morning that way I got the rest of the day to do what I gotta do. Plus I feel amazing after a morning workout

not gonna lie I hate when ppl ask how many sets I have or ask to work in, like it really annoys me..

I don't ask other ppl unless I clearly see they are bs'ing..

I need a homegym :lol:

I have reached 152 pounds bodyweight,was in the 140s for years. The difference is me tracking my lifts, working on form but also using a warmup calculator. I still have a lot of beginner gains to go as my shoulder and back lifts are lagging behind my chest and legs

not gonna lie I hate when ppl ask how many sets I have or ask to work in, like it really annoys me..

I don't ask other ppl unless I clearly see they are bs'ing..

I need a homegym :lol:

That's why I built my home gym. I straight up do not like engaging with people period when I'm working out. :lol:

One more week or so until I'm back on my own schedule and can hit a real gym. The fitness center in my apt building is not cutting it.:smh:

So since I got an IG a couple months ago, I’ve noticed some interesting fitness s*** on the internet :lol:. Like I knew it was bad from seeing posts and you guys sharing some stuff but like got damn. And ppl really fall for this stuff....

Kinda like Brad castleberry. The more vids I see it’s like cmon y’all. Ppl still think those weights are real? I will say ppl do seem to say he’s a real cool dude in person. But why the fake weights :D

Can't do it. My muscles and joints are dumb stiff in the morning. Need to drink water, move around, eat, and warm up before I even think about lifting.

Washed.

You get used to it.

I always do a shake with whey (and usually carbs) before I head out the door. That, the PWO, and the water I use to down vitamins seems to do the trick.

I have more energy in the morning but I'm not as limber. I don't stretch or foam roll much so that doesn't help.:rolleyes

I wake up early Mon-Fri and usually go to bed early Mon-Thurs. It only sucks if I sleep through dinner and wake up and lift with no solid food in me since yesterday's lunch.:sick::rofl:

So since I got an IG a couple months ago, I’ve noticed some interesting fitness s*** on the internet :lol:. Like I knew it was bad from seeing posts and you guys sharing some stuff but like got damn. And ppl really fall for this stuff....

Kinda like Brad castleberry. The more vids I see it’s like cmon y’all. Ppl still think those weights are real? I will say ppl do seem to say he’s a real cool dude in person. But why the fake weights :D

Brad doesn't lift fake weights. He annoys the you know what out me, but I used to work out at the same 24 as him. He obviously has a lot of "help" and good "genetics".

Accessories/ cardio gainz bro
I wish I could do some cardio but I can't yet. Still working on getting my range of motion back in my knee. One more week of PT and I hope I can drive a car. Been doing pull ups, chin ups, pushups, and different dumbell workouts 5 days a week. Just wish the dumbells were heavier... and the gym wasn't right next to the trash room.

im surprised ppl still take c4 considering the fact that there are so many better pre workouts these days

pre jym, pre kaged, etc

C4 was cool like 10 years go :lol:

a lot of better pwo supps have came out since then. currently, i like Beyond Raw. i started adding some creatine monohydrate yesterday and its definitely effective. idk if its a placebo affect just yet. i'll have a full opinion in a couple of weeks.

Am i the only one creatine gives problems to? I have tried most variations i always get stomach cramps. Bloats me and i drink a gallon plus daily. Got off it last week already dropped 2.5lbs i eat the same

Yea ive had this problem for 10+ years everytime i get on it i dont feel right. I dont feel stronger. I also eat red meat like 2/3 times a week

Am i the only one creatine gives problems to? I have tried most variations i always get stomach cramps. Bloats me and i drink a gallon plus daily. Got off it last week already dropped 2.5lbs i eat the same
Same. My tummy works sit a select few things and I’m not changing those out for nothing. A year of bubble guts worth of trial and error I don’t care to repeat

Back
Top Bottom