STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Any of you guys have a shoulder injury before? It feels like a tear/pain inside of my anterior delt.

I took a week off from lifting. Now I'm back lifting and just making adjustments to my form on most movements.

I'm still able to lift but I'm at 75%, instead of 100%, and I almost rather not lift then half a** it and be in pain.

Any rehab tips?

anatomical-deltoid-training_1426102159.jpg
Yup tore my rotator cuff, would wake me up out of a dead sleep around 2/3 AM. Every night.

This popped up on my YouTube feed, She has a cute face with the dimples.
DAMN if she would just loose some of that muscle and slimmed down she would be crazy.

This popped up on my YouTube feed, She has a cute face with the dimples.
DAMN if she would just loose some of that muscle and slimmed down she would be crazy.

Literally just watched this lol. Popped up in my feed too.

And she don’t need to lose a damn thing.

Not looking for a diagnosis. I know it's a labrum issue as my man above stated. Just wondering if anyone in the thread had that issue and wanted to know how they treated it.

How do you know it's a labrum issue? Did you have diagnostic tests? Only think that can confirm labral issues is a MR Arthrogram with contrast injection or getting it scoped.

These look interesting. Gonna give them a shot. Don't see why they wouldn't be an okay snack, unless you're looking for something specifically to give you an energy boost.
They are wife bought a big bag of them, never looked at the nutrition of them. I see the ones on Amazon say 9 grams of protein.

They are wife bought a big bag of them, never looked at the nutrition of them. I see the ones on Amazon say 9 grams of protein.

Can you get them in store? Afraid of buying chips on Amazon because I picture getting 8 bags of crumbs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom