STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Idgaf you curl in the squat rack I’ll politely ask you to move.

Crowded gym is fine with me.

Y'all foolin. AM gym gains be :pimp:.

PM gym crowd is :sick: to me. Too many **** boys show up in the afternoon/evening.

Opposite for me. School gym opens at 6. Joint is full by 6:30. Good luck tryna get to the squat rack and bench press

But yeah, AM workouts are better for me. When I have the most energy. Also, I prefer working out on an empty stomach.

I ate a pb&j before. I’m trying to get used to lifting with less food too. Basically so I can lift at anytime and be good. Since I go in the am now half the time.

Almost got in a fight today at the gym

I was deadlifting with my headphones on and some dude tried getting my attention while I was grabbing more weight so obviously I didn’t hear him.

When I finally noticed him he asked me how many sets I got. I say a lot. He gets rude and and repeats the question. I tell him I’m playing it by ear. Dude walks away and starts cussing at me

**** pisses me off and I call him out on it and say “what”

Dude drops his **** and tries to square up and starts saying he’ll beat my little Asian *** lmao.

I tell him he’s mad cause He can’t find a deadlift platform (even though there’s an open one right next to me) and tell him to back off and go lift.

He quickly puts 405 on the bar and lifts it for 1 freaking rep. I decided to **** around and out 405 on and rep it twice (that **** flew up). I then do backdown sets of 365 while he goes back down to 2 plates and then just leaves.

94F46A30-8DCA-4BCC-8B3B-8D41BEC2CEAD.jpeg

Not sure who I'm siding with.

I hated idiots who said "a lot" when I asked how many sets they had left. If the gym is packed...have some consideration.

If I’m playing it by ear and I have Romanian deadlift right after, im not gonna make up some damn number and lie about my sets and cut it short. Just move along and find another platform unless you want me say 15 sets

At the end of the day, I have the platform, you don’t. You can say I’m inconsiderate but I’ve waited for racks and platforms to open up just like everyone else.

If yall were pretty much doing the same ****, you could have at least offered him to work in (conversely, he could have asked you as well.) Beefin' for no reason at all :lol:

Not gonna lie the “a lot” can come off wild aggressive. Personally I wouldn’t care but it seems like he felt challenged so he pulled up. Dude wa sprolly raging.

Prolly. I saw him a couple times too around the gym and he tried his best to avoid me when I was doing hamstring curls lol. Next I’m imma just hit em with a hook idgaf but then I’ll be scared if getting sued lol

If yall were pretty much doing the same ****, you could have at least offered him to work in (conversely, he could have asked you as well.) Beefin' for no reason at all :lol:

Thing is, if he asked me from he start nicely to work in I have zero problem. I’m not a douche lol. I literally don’t even talk to anyone in the gym. I just do my thing and if people wanna work in with me I have zero problems. When I squat in the racks I have ppl asking if they can do pull-ups on it while I rest and I say sure idc.

Last edited:
I don’t even ask people’s sets.

If you ask to work in they’ll either leave (90% of the time after one set) or you got a workout buddy.

I’d never work in with someone on dead’s or squats though.

I like my gym because most the people are cool. They push you and we got a lot of pros or big dog powerlifters to learn from.

Basically I’d be weak af and injured if I didn’t train with the people I train with.

i want to move to a powerlifitng gym with comp equipments but theres none around me. till then the gym i go to is the best one around lol

Y'all foolin. AM gym gains be :pimp:.

PM gym crowd is :sick: to me. Too many **** boys show up in the afternoon/evening.

Can't do it. My muscles and joints are dumb stiff in the morning. Need to drink water, move around, eat, and warm up before I even think about lifting.

Washed.

Back
Top Bottom