STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Off day gainz. Will forever love this combo
281808C2-F020-43D1-AA30-2DBA6BD8340F.jpeg

i'm sure that's honey, but pee definitely came to mind :lol:

also, stopped taking creatine monohydrate. definitely had a better pump and energy during my lifts. didn't make me feel nauseous or anything, but i did get some slight ED. didn't take it for 2 days and that issue went away. the lady said i can't take it anymore lol

Hey gang! So, I'm slowly working up to Alpha Strong (Crossfit-style workouts at Life Time) a year after rotator cuff surgery and when working from home I've been doing some full-body kettlebell workouts from an iOS app called "Kettlebell" to slowly re-introduce movements.

It's cool because it shows a video of the exercise live and a countdown and lets you play an external speaker at the same time, but the workout is the same each time you select it, so looking for options that vary each day, etc.

I'm open to free, small price app or even a daily site based on kettlebells (I have a range of weights) and a heavier slam ball.

Thanks!

Last edited:
i'm sure that's honey, but pee definitely came to mind :lol:

also, stopped taking creatine monohydrate. definitely had a better pump and energy during my lifts. didn't make me feel nauseous or anything, but i did get some slight ED. didn't take it for 2 days and that issue went away. the lady said i can't take it anymore lol

so you were trying to smash and your meat looked back at you like...

giphy.gif

that’s wild. never heard ED from creatine

Back
Top Bottom