STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If competitive power lifting is the goal, then yeah you need to get a coach and go to an actual power lifting facility.

I was under the assumption we were talking about folks seeking out general training and nutrition programs like they were for the AWG above.
Exactly. If you’re going into a serious and actually competitive sport then YES a coach is needed. A coach is NOT a “personal trainer” in the same sense just like you said. “Hey do what I do” isn’t personal training either, that’s just blog/vlog writing you’re charging for.

^This. PL, Oly guys, boxers, MMA/wrestlers/BJJ, etc. doesn't really count. Hell, if you wanted to be a professional XF athlete that would also be different.

We talking regular *** gals (and thirsty dudes) tryna look skinny, tan, and have no discernible muscle tone.
Imo, if bigger/fast/strong isn’t your goal then goggle everything you need to know

My girl wanted to cop the KKfit bulking plan for $250. Granted it looks like a decent plan with generally good results.

I bootlegged it off a european site for free. :lol:

Is anyone in here doing full on veto or close to it? I know I've bashed it before but id like to see what your daily meals look like.

Is anyone in here doing full on veto or close to it? I know I've bashed it before but id like to see what your daily meals look like.

I did it for about two months

example of my daily meals:
Day 1
Breakfast :
Coffee w/ mct oil and heavy whipping cream
hard boiled egg
provolone cheese and salami

Lunch:
hot link
spinach stuffed flank steal rolls

Dinner:
Keto Fish Sticks

Snacks:
1 serving sunflower seeds
hard boiled egg
duke's smoked sausage
provolone cheese and salami

day 2:

breakfast:
2 egg muffins w/ bell peppers, Colby jack cheese, mushrooms and sausage
Coffee w/ mct oil and heavy whipping cream

lunch:
keto beef stroganoff
cauliflower rice

Dinner:
cranberry raspberry sparkling water
seared scallops and cauliflower risotto

snacks:
string cheese
macadamia nuts
pecans
hard boiled eggs

jumped off it cause I had a lot of travelling and wasn't interested in trying to maintain ketosis while trying out foods in different cities.

I'll probably hop back on it once my lady's travel schedule slows down because cooking for 1 esp on keto isn't the business

Yup. It works. Too restrictive so I just do low carb

Last edited:
Online coaching is trash to me.

In a lift something as simple as the angle of your hands can throw the whole thing off. How is online gonna help you? I’d rather watch YouTube for free.
yea never fell for that craze, I know a few females out here that are on contest prep so they're doing it because they don't have a choice

At that price it better come with the supplements and fast food.

I just skimmed what that plan includes and wow what a complete waste of money :lol:

The shakeology or herbalife of fitness education.

What you will be Receiving:

EXERCISE

• 10 weeks of structured, detailed, and programmed training. Consisting of two 5 week training blocks, with a large variety of rep ranges to optimize muscle growth most effeciently.
  • The importance of progressive overload, training intensity and how to apply it.
  • How and why you should track your workouts.
  • Learn about the importance of warming up, deloads, and recovery along with many other key factors that will promote muscle and strength gains.
  • Includes links and easy to understand tips for proper form and technique.
  • Learning the science behind muscle building.
NUTRITION

• What are macro nutrients/ macro nutrient break down.
  • Detailed instructions on how to determine, and calculate your own macronutrients. This will be based on YOUR body type, exercise history, personal food preferences, etc.
  • Categorized grocery list.
  • Under standing supplements and detailed supplementation information & Recommendations.
ADDITIONAL

• The importance of creating and maintaining a healthy and positive mindset throughout the process.
  • FAQ (frequently asked questions) page including information about cardio when bulking, meal timing, exercises substitutes, etc.
  • Our email will be included for questions, and guidance if needed.
  • This program does not include coaching & checkins.
  • And more!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED

• A fully equipped gym with free weight dumbbells and barbells
  • Booty resistance bands with varying resistance (These can be purchased on amazon) OR you can purchase our high quality booty bands with 3 varying resistances on our website
  • A food scale / measuring cups (can be purchased on amazon or at target or Walmart)

People are desperate man and don’t want to learn on their own.

I work with a trainer one day a week. IN PERSON. He’s taken 1st in multiple body building shows and powerlifting competitions, not 1st in ig likes...

I started working with him trying to bust through some plateaus and I just kept doing it. I’m always learning some new **** and I learned I wasn’t pushing hard enough. My body can take so much more reps and weight before I puke now. :lol:

I just skimmed what that plan includes and wow what a complete waste of money :lol:

The shakeology or herbalife of fitness education.

giphy.gif

I work with a trainer one day a week. IN PERSON..

For the record, I have no issue with personal training, although I think most ppl would be better served by finding a knowledgeable friend (if they have one). If you're not competing in X, then why pay the cash? Unless you're a celeb and your image pays the bills.

I don't even have an issue with online coaching, especially from the coach's POV: you just eliminated transportation and most of your overhead costs.

Just smdh that people can be so easily parted with their cash.:smh:

Yeah personal training and working with friends is fine. But once your stronger than all your friends and you wanna spice up your game you can get a trainer or coach.

I’m not talking some chick at anytime fitness with a 7 dollar introductory New Years special.

I did for 3 or so months.
Breakfast: omelette(3 eggs, cheese, 1/2 avocado, sometimes sour cream), coffee with butter and mct oil.
Lunch would switch up but most days. Ground beef, cheese, avocado.
Dinner: salmon with some greens.
Snacks: macadamia nuts, string cheese, almonds, pepitas, protein shacks.
This is for my meal prep days. On weekends I was a bit more adventurous. Try different recipes off youtube or fitmencook.com

Again, you’re not getting all those calories. You’ll diarrhea most of that out. The bro life got people thinking wild things man.

Back
Top Bottom