STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

People are desperate man and don’t want to learn on their own.

I work with a trainer one day a week. IN PERSON. He’s taken 1st in multiple body building shows and powerlifting competitions, not 1st in ig likes...

I started working with him trying to bust through some plateaus and I just kept doing it. I’m always learning some new **** and I learned I wasn’t pushing hard enough. My body can take so much more reps and weight before I puke now. :lol:
Oh word. If you ain’t a beast yourself I’m not listening to a word you’re saying.

I’m talking generally. Could not imagine having a fat out of shape trainer telling me how to improve in anything if I just ______. Like why aren’t YOU doing that lol?

Oh yeah for sure, I’m not gonna have a dude mentoring me who isn’t practicing what he preaches that’s for sure.

Good ****. Closest I ever got to 500 was 475.... Then I realized I didn't really want that as a goal anymore.

Sometimes I have second thoughts....

It’s slow going that’s for sure. Once you’re numbers are high it’s just a grind and it’s gotta be a good day to hit a pr.

Anything over 4 plates is solid as hell I feel like.

Repped for lifting. Negged for not going heavy.:lol:
Repped for deaflifting. Negged for not squatting first.:smh:
Repped for pulling conv. Negged for not wearing your DL shoes.:stoneface:

:lol: what’s a dl shoe? I don’t even wear shoes when I squat and dl anymore.

Squat shoes $300

Ankle mobility, priceless.

Yeah but your jump rope game is strong so it’s all good.

Why would they worry about you in socks while dudes are literally dripping sweat on everything? :lol:

Yeah but your jump rope game is strong so it’s all good.

Why would they worry about you in socks while dudes are literally dripping sweat on everything? :lol:

:lol: the one place I was going to they tell me don't DL in socks....after I been going and deadlifting twice a week for bout 9mths. "Safety hazard" meanwhile some jabroni is on the treadmill in Crocs.

Place after that I got told don't come back cuz I used chalk. Dude tells me "you didn't see the sign?". Sign is in another room in the corner :lol:. I clean up my mess too...

Place I go to now I'm cool with two of the staff, the one guy I think is shook of me and the last chick straight up doesn't give a ****. Super bless.

Speaking of jump ropes.

My legs are ****ed from leg day. I just hit the jump rope for 10 minutes and they aren’t sore at all anymore.

Ropes magic. Ish will get your footwork and rhythm right. Funny how it gets looked at as a children's toy a lot

Just started being able to hit alternating foot/high knee crossovers. Before I could only hit em on two foot jumps consecutively.

Ropes magic. Ish will get your footwork and rhythm right. Funny how it gets looked at as a children's toy a lot

Just started being able to hit alternating foot/high knee crossovers. Before I could only hit em on two foot jumps consecutively.

I believe it. I feel like people sleep the rhythm and hand eye thing.

I was watching that F1 show on Netflix and those dudes are always juggling and doing nervous system drills.

Back
Top Bottom