STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Copped another safety squat bar yesterday. Steal at $171. Same bar as the EliteFTS which costs $425 for slightly better materials.

ssobarv2-3.jpg

Anyone have a preference between high and low impact cardio? Say running over biking. Especially when you have a lifting regimen as well, because it sounds like with some of the weight you dudes lift it sounds like folks wheelchair 45mph afterward.

Anyone have a preference between high and low impact cardio? Say running over biking. Especially when you have a lifting regimen as well, because it sounds like with some of the weight you dudes lift it sounds like folks wheelchair 45mph afterward.
I think it depends on the person, and how they're body responds to the load
my cardio varies based on how I'm feeling, and programming/work stuff
During the week --Echo bike at home so ill add that into my WODs or 400m/800m run around the neighborhood or sprints on the football field/track
Friday -- Mando PT every week which usually will consist of a long run around the base,
Saturday--Swim
Sunday-- ruck march with kit (50-70lbs) 5-10 miles.

Like everyone says, listen to your body, take the day off if needed.

:rofl:

Cardio? FOH. Metabolism is too fast and my workouts are too long. Only do a little bit of running for unit PT/ PT test purposes.

Otherwise it's straight lifting homie. :smh:

Friday -- Mando PT every week which usually will consist of a long run around the base

You must not be AF. :lol:

Did some upright rows with cables today, but
now my right forearm/arm is starting to feel some pain (The outer area) hopefully it isnt tendonitis

Guess i kinda jerked it at the last set, smh at me.

Gonna try to do chest tomorrow and see how it feels, i got a compression sleeve so ill use that.

Back
Top Bottom