STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I have my own gym but if I lifted in public the ONLY time my phone would be out would be if I needed a form check.

I don't know how you dudes do it in this IG era.

Really over did it on shoulders today. Was finishing up my workout. Pretty burned out. Then a BADDIE walked in and started doing work. Had to do a bunch of extra sets so I could peep without standing there looking like a creeper. I’m not single but damn I was mirin’

Wake up today and my shoulders are tore up AF

That's what you get for being a creep :rofl:

I’m an ******* to the ig clowns.

You rest more than one minute I’m telling you I’m working in.

My favorite is the dudes in west side hoody’s with chicken legs, full gear and a 10 cent squat.

yea my wife goes to the gym around 6 p,.m. (I go at 6 a.m.) she tells me about the IG clowns in there male and female. I can't be around that 1 set pics energy. i would have to kill someone.
Already had a dude yesterday at 6 a.m doing a 4 machine circuit.
I'm like Fam there's about 70 people in here... what is you doing.

Just saw a post on IG saying 2 female competitors were banned from CrossFit for failing drug tests...:rofl:

C'mon now....99% of CrossFit competitors are on gear. I guess they just need to show face and say they banned a few people.
That dude Matt was on such a rant about that in the fittest on earth netflix thing.

yea my wife goes to the gym around 6 p,.m. (I go at 6 a.m.) she tells me about the IG clowns in there male and female. I can't be around that 1 set pics energy. i would have to kill someone.
I'm like Fam there's about 70 people in here... what is you doing

I’m legit considering buying a cellphone jammer for when I go to the gym. Social media in general has brought in the worst of the worst at the gym. From bros posing and curling in the squat rack while filming each other to thots that buy an athleisure wardrobe and thinking they’re god’s gift while doing nothing but Smith machine squats and using the adductor machine.

I can’t wait to have a home gym.

I'm like Fam there's about 70 people in here... what is you doing.

That dude Matt was on such a rant about that in the fittest on earth netflix thing.
Nice gym to have that many people so early in the morning.

Yesterday

Squats: 365 1x3 with backdown 335 3x5
Flat bench: 275 1x3 with backdown 245 3x5
Goblet squat: 2x12
Weighted planks: 2x40 seconds
Arnold press: 3x10

No PR or anything. Felt fatigued. Just hit all the #s I needed to and bounced.

I’m legit considering buying a cellphone jammer for when I go to the gym. Social media in general has brought in the worst of the worst at the gym. From bros posing and curling in the squat rack while filming each other to thots that buy an athleisure wardrobe and thinking they’re god’s gift while doing nothing but Smith machine squats and using the adductor machine.

I have a friend who went full IG gym thot with the quotes and 97 hashtags :sick:

It's nothing more than dudes begging for positive affirmation in the form of likes. Which is fine, great, people like different things. Just save it for the locker room... not while you're holding a rack or machine hostage.

Working toward a home gym here for us so I can roll downstairs in the morning in my underwear and socks to do my workout.

Working toward a home gym here for us so I can roll downstairs in the morning in my underwear and socks to do my workout.
I think I have one more piece of machinery and I will be done with my home gym, a cable machine. I wanted a barbell rack, but guys in here talked me out of it for the short term. Perhaps revisit once we move into a bigger house. Kind of already giving the wife the eye, because I do not want to get a cable machine and then have to move it. Unsure if we are going to move in the next 2 years.

I don't like super crowded gyms but I don't mind one that is just normal, its all depends on the type of crowd I guess.

I think I have one more piece of machinery and I will be done with my home gym, a cable machine. I wanted a barbell rack, but guys in here talked me out of it for the short term. Perhaps revisit once we move into a bigger house. Kind of already giving the wife the eye, because I do not want to get a cable machine and then have to move it. Unsure if we are going to move in the next 2 years.

Which ones you considering?

I bought a pulley tower not too long ago from valor fitness. Love it so far.

Which ones you considering?

I bought a pulley tower not too long ago from valor fitness. Love it so far.
712rDTPYAJL._SL1500_.jpg

Just saw a post on IG saying 2 female competitors were banned from CrossFit for failing drug tests...:rofl:

C'mon now....99% of CrossFit competitors are on gear. I guess they just need to show face and say they banned a few people.
Im open to being wrong but I think the "Games" Athletes are natty..I mean they get paid to workout 3/4 times a day with coaches/nutritionist best equipment etc... I don't know tho..

Supplements now days are hit or miss. They are mass produced in the same labs as gear so accidental ingestions will continue to happen. The Gold Snitch guy that works for USADA, has been on Rogan's Podcast a few times talking about it..

Last edited:
:lol: it’s like that though, except I’ll never work in on a rack.

It’s a pain and we got 20 racks.

It’s the peck deck and lat pull down hogs.

But it’s “I’m gonna work in with you”

“Uhhhhh okkkk, actually I’m done”

Human contact scares them off. They only communicate through phone.

I’m an ******* to the ig clowns.

You rest more than one minute I’m telling you I’m working in.

My favorite is the dudes in west side hoody’s with chicken legs, full gear and a 10 cent squat.

You workin in?
5I5s8.png
Nah fam, I still got an hour left in the rack.
mjgrin.png

Also brb piling up half the bumpers to use an hour later.
troll.png

I was always triggered when I asked how many sets left they have left and they tell me a"lot bro."

So I follow up by asking for a number and they get pissed...lmao

Back
Top Bottom