STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Holy hell.

Why has no one mentioned lulu melons clothing as the goat?!

Just purchased shorts, shirt, and tank.

The shorts are amazing, wearing them asap for my run later.

I might be a lulumelon believer now.
Have a store out here, I think most people are turned off by the prices, but they are def :pimp::pimp: same with birddogs

lulu makes some legit short. Virus stuff is also legit and can usually be found on sale. the KL1 pants are :pimp:

Hot as hell.

Don’t mind the receipt, made for a good photo bomb tho lol

14188175-CD6F-4021-8F59-87D060CAC753.jpeg

CE3A86E9-5FFB-42F1-BF5F-F3497045E304.png

So, After running a 5k in the lulu top and bottoms.

HUGE fan of their bottoms, holy god are they amazing.

Going to load up on them.

The top was ok, stuck to my back more than I would have liked compared to my Nike running breathable shirts.

But the shorts are nasty in the best way possible.

Did some heavy’ish dl today in 100 degrees and 100% humid. Everything was wet. :lol: mad chalk was used.

4x4 405

Then pause/tempo bench and chest/ back accessory.

Yup. It’s final.

We need to run that Secret Santa back and you need to be my Santa :lol:

I ran into the mall to pick up my race day packet and decided to see if I could order that new bracelet instore at Louis.

The multi color joint that Virgil did.

Hopefully it ships.

Really over did it on shoulders today. Was finishing up my workout. Pretty burned out. Then a BADDIE walked in and started doing work. Had to do a bunch of extra sets so I could peep without standing there looking like a creeper. I’m not single but damn I was mirin’

Wake up today and my shoulders are tore up AF

Just saw a post on IG saying 2 female competitors were banned from CrossFit for failing drug tests...:rofl:

C'mon now....99% of CrossFit competitors are on gear. I guess they just need to show face and say they banned a few people.

Really over did it on shoulders today. Was finishing up my workout. Pretty burned out. Then a BADDIE walked in and started doing work. Had to do a bunch of extra sets so I could peep without standing there looking like a creeper. I’m not single but damn I was mirin’

Wake up today and my shoulders are tore up AF
This damn near always happens to me when I'm done with my cardio..

Back
Top Bottom