STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you do that to me I’ll ask you to work in and see if you’re bout it.

Either we’ll be cool and push each other or I’ll hate you. I’m fine with either outcome. :lol:

lol

in all seriousness you cant expect someone to have an exact set x rep in mind. sometimes I just go how I feel. not everyone is following a program lol.

but saying "a lot" is rude so i understand that.... so now I just say 10x10

Back to the gym after a month break. Surprised that I didn’t lose strength. In doing a two a day today. Gonna run 2 miles with a weighted vest later tonight.

My bench goes down if I take a couple weeks off.

My dl remains the same and my squat goes up.

who has a rower at the crib.
i need to figure out how to get more cardio in. it's between buying one of those or grabbing my 2000 bike from my moms crib or eliptical

semen retention and heavy squat (my fav. movement) everyday makes me feel like Thanos

i only work out for 30 minutes, excluding warm up... 15 minutes for the heavy weights and the other 15 minutes for very light accessory lifts such as barbell shoulder press and rows

the results are unreal tbh, not only do i feel stronger than ever before but i recover fast as ****

who has a rower at the crib.
i need to figure out how to get more cardio in. it's between buying one of those or grabbing my 2000 bike from my moms crib or eliptical

I have a concept 2 rower, an airdyne, and jump rope. All I need in terms of cardio at home.

You can get a concept 2 for cheap if you find the right seller on Craigslist/letgo/offerup

Jump rope wpuld be the simplest. I just hate doing them lol
Make a game out of it

Do different jumps per minute.
One Foot
In and Out
High Knees
Butt Kicks
Knickerbocker Kicks

Count how many times you can jump without stopping. Keep personal records.

Good video

Less is more sometimes, especially dl.

Why pull 225 1828483 times when you can throw some weight on and do a 4x4 and be smoked?

But what is semen retention? :lol:
It’s a concept of not busting nuts and in order to retain that buildup of sexual energy, then utilizing that build up energy into your daily life to get the maximum out of whatever youre doing, i.e., studying, boxing, weightlifitng, etc.

I didnt believe it at first but i tried it and the results came quickly so i kept doing it.

Im on my second month of doing this btw

Back
Top Bottom