STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

EMC is super, artificially sweet tasting.
hhh4.png
Chocolate Malt is super meh to me. I'm sticking to straight DRC from now on.

Who makes a good gym bag? I need something with a shoe, sandal, and sweaty clothes compartment.

Who makes a good gym bag? I need something with a shoe, sandal, and sweaty clothes compartment.

King Kong bags are nice but the quality is kinda meh and they are overpriced.

I'd look into somebody that makes MMA gear and get one of those bags.

King Kong bags are nice but the quality is kinda meh and they are overpriced.

I'd look into somebody that makes MMA gear and get one of those bags.

co-sign on the king kong bags. i’ve had the large duffle for about 4 yrs now. it’s big has a lot of compartments but it wasn’t worth the money. i could have got a similar bag for a lot less

Got a 5k race this evening

Nice man what race? Also didn’t realize there were races on weekdays. Good luck

Suppose to be 99 degrees when I get off work today so I’m either going to melt on the road or just get it in on the treadmill at home. :lol:

I’ve been meaning to give some lulu shorts a try but I normally rock with the nike flex line from Nike training for lifting or the flex/phenom from Nike running

Nice man what race? Also didn’t realize there were races on weekdays. Good luck

Suppose to be 99 degrees when I get off work today so I’m either going to melt on the road or just get it in on the treadmill at home. :lol:

I’ve been meaning to give some lulu shorts a try but I normally rock with the nike flex line from Nike training for lifting or the flex/phenom from Nike running

They usually don’t, esp not AM, but the local running stores are throwing a race for “global running day”.

Fit 2 run.

Figure why not since I’m going to run anyways.

The shorts are really nice, have a spandex style liner under which has a slot for the phone.

6inch which is perfect for me for running.

I’ll report back.

Funny hearing folks online talking bout that intermittent fasting program. Been on it for a minute and it helps. Gotta be mentally prepared though

I know wifey swears by lulu but I’m not trying to pay that for gym clothes. She be in yoga paints and workout clothes near 24/7 so it makes more sense

Holy hell.

Why has no one mentioned lulu melons clothing as the goat?!

Just purchased shorts, shirt, and tank.

The shorts are amazing, wearing them asap for my run later.

I might be a lulumelon believer now.
I have been rocking that line for the past ten years. They have a tailor on the premises as well. Their joggers are fantastic, and their tee's are well made as well.

Back
Top Bottom