STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It’s more like saving money and not using it.

Believe me, it’s ****ing difficult. I want to **** every girl i see but overtime youll learn to control it

Man I couldn’t imagine not getting a sack off in two weeks, let alone two months loll. Your will power is another level.

Man I couldn’t imagine not getting a sack off in two weeks, let alone two months loll. Your will power is another level.
Whole notha level.

Sometimes it does get uncomfortable, especially the day after maxing out because of the extra boost in testosterone production but it’s worth it if you have a goal to attain.

yawn3.png

Kinda agree with some of his stuff. Seems to be more applicable to athletes, not just lifters per say. Most people I find don't do nearly enough volume or frequency to illicit strength or hypertrophy gains they seek. Lotta people seem to be afraid of high volume, intensity, and/or frequency. Most people can (could) push two of those variables at the same time with no negative effects.

While almost all things are relative to a degree, most guys/girls I see irl either practice a lift (besides bench) once a week at most; barely push themselves (squats are a prime example); don't do enough volume; or do a combination of these things.

Granted, not everyone that goes to the gym wants to big/strong/fit/whatever. That's why I all my brehs/brehettes that clearly put in that work.

It’s a concept of not busting nuts and in order to retain that buildup of sexual energy, then utilizing that build up energy into your daily life to get the maximum out of whatever youre doing, i.e., studying, boxing, weightlifitng, etc.

I didnt believe it at first but i tried it and the results came quickly so i kept doing it.

Im on my second month of doing this btw
Being i'm single again and got some goals I gotta kill in the next two months I might try this. Not turning down any offered P if it pops up though.

Being i'm single again and got some goals I gotta kill in the next two months I might try this. Not turning down any offered P if it pops up though.

You gonna be like Costanza when he stopped smashing.

He not lying though, it's like how trainers tell boxers no P leading up to a fight.

yawn3.png

Kinda agree with some of his stuff. Seems to be more applicable to athletes, not just lifters per say. Most people I find don't do nearly enough volume or frequency to illicit strength or hypertrophy gains they seek. Lotta people seem to be afraid of high volume, intensity, and/or frequency. Most people can (could) push two of those variables at the same time with no negative effects.

While almost all things are relative to a degree, most guys/girls I see irl either practice a lift (besides bench) once a week at most; barely push themselves (squats are a prime example); don't do enough volume; or do a combination of these things.

Granted, not everyone that goes to the gym wants to big/strong/fit/whatever. That's why I all my brehs/brehettes that clearly put in that work.

Well that's because most people just want to look good. And you don't need necessarily need volime for that.

bought the jumprope
ima try to do a few mins before i eat breakfast every morning. then hit the gym. my body responds very well to fasted cardio, I just never have time to do it. hopefully this jumpstarts things
just got a new bottle of Apple cider vinegar so i'll start that again as well.

lol im no fap 2k19 out here. went almost 4 weeks without getting some from my wife too. it was a struggle

Back
Top Bottom