STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone try indoor rock climbing? Does gym work help a lot in doing it? Someone wants to take me to try it out.

Gold's
IMG_20190925_095629.jpg

Anyone try indoor rock climbing? Does gym work help a lot in doing it? Someone wants to take me to try it out.

If you can do a decent amount of pullups you should be fine. Whenever I did it my forearms were especially fried, but its a full body exercise.

my fingers get fried too lol. Your grip/finger strength gotta be A1 to be amazing at it lol

I used to run heavy on the treadmill to do cardio… but then my knees started bothering me so I stopped running… now I use the bike machine for like 15 minutes…our gym just got new machines and they got a rowing machine… I started using it yesterday and it’s a smooth workout that works out almost the whole body… its also good because its really light to no impact on my knees… bout to start using it on the daily… anyone have reviews on the rowing machine?

Yea I didn’t see that part on the website. Every chiropractor I’ve visited uses some type of estim, but it’s always a pad or sticker. That is new to me.

Just finished the indoor rock climbing earlier. I felt it more in my fingers than anything. See if im sore anywhere else tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom