STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I’m in, sitting at 185 right now. I got 20 on it, I feel like cash would be easier than prizes since I have no fitness stuff to donate.

I think I'll play too. Is it gonna be all 3 events or are we going to just pick one?

I weigh 155.

I think doing bench would be the easiest and most people would actually follow through with. If we do squats and DL then I think it should be 1.5x bodyweight at least.

Based on current maxes, bench would be around 15 reps @ 1x BW. 1.5x BW squats would be 10 reps.
1578086744717.png

At 1.5x BW, deadlifts would be around 25.
1578086721813.png

Granted, the more reps you use to estimate the less accurate the estimation becomes.

3 weight classes sounds good to me.

we could also do all the big 3 and count total reps for overall score so if you’re weak in bench you can still compete with your squat and dl.

and yes 1.5 at least if not 2x

Last edited:
We could do like 3 or 4 weight classes. 0-175 / 175-200 / 200-225 / 225+ if we have enough people down. If not then anyone under 200 and everyone over 200
I'd be down with that

I’m in, sitting at 185 right now. I got 20 on it, I feel like cash would be easier than prizes since I have no fitness stuff to donate.
I'm at 184.4 me vs you. mano y mano , lol

20 may be hard for me to swing, im a broke boy with a 1 year old daughter and Christmas just ended I could do like 10 bucks.
cash or prizes both good with me.

Mboiz is super legit, I still have the knee sleeves he gifted me like 4 years ago

Are we gonna have some general form rules?

like butt must be on bench, squat at least parallel, no hitching when deadlifting?

edit*
Also threw my SBD knee sleeves in the washing machine. Washed at delicate with cold water and came out perfectly fine.

I'd be down with that

I'm at 184.4 me vs you. mano y mano , lol

20 may be hard for me to swing, im a broke boy with a 1 year old daughter and Christmas just ended I could do like 10 bucks.
cash or prizes both good with me.

Mboiz is super legit, I still have the knee sleeves he gifted me like 4 years ago

lets gooo! :lol:

boss is the boss but personally I’d be happy to have you compete at a reduced rate or free. I know you just had a kid.

Who knows. If he wants to pout and call everyone here a racist let him. We were here long before him and will be here after he’s bored of trolling.

Thanks for the love bros too many of you too quote but I appreciate it :pimp:

Heres what we have so far:

3 weight classes
If we want to do the big 3 then here are the rules that will make things the easiest, in my opinion.
Squat: go to parallel, thats it
Bench: touch n go, no butt off the bench, if bouncing becomes super obvious we can decide if those reps count as a group
Deadlift: Im guessing no straps? I don't care but others might, dead stop each rep is a bigger deal to me, hitching will be determined by all of us

Thats the easiest way to do this so we aren't nitpicking each other and just having fun.

As far as weigh ins go, I say just step on a scale with your SN on a piece of paper between your feet or something with the date on it or "NT Rep Challenge" something like that. We don't need to stress that.

The minimum buy in will be $20, Tdogg I got you. I also will pay Koofies entry if he actually posts a video of him lifting. Ill pay him $50 if he can bench his bodyweight over 20 times.

Lets hear more ideas bros!

Another thing we should decide is what kind of rounding we will do with bodyweight and weight on the bar, example: weighing in at 193, I say we round down to the nearest 0/5 so that person would put 190 on the bar, that way you aren't lifting more than you weigh.

Thoughts?

:rofl: this guy kills me

Acting like a thread cannot grow/evolve. Seems like you have a serious issue with people posting their vids? Why? Funny cuz you not only post james harrisons IG almost daily but i recall you almost demanding i post vids of my lifts cuz you were so convinced i was "5feet and fat" :rofl:

You a funny *** dude curfew

Back
Top Bottom