STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

No different today for me. I think the rush will begin next week.

I'm in the gym at 5:30am though, so hoping the New Year's Resolution people don't show up at that time. :lol:
same i work out between 530-7 saw maybe 1 or 2 new faces. My wife is at the gym now.. She went on new years day and said it was a zoo and she went at 8 a.m. when they first opened.

it's not the new comers that's the problem, it's the gym etiquette. She said a chick was in the ladies section taking up half the little room it's in super setting. mind you the Lady's Gold section is no bigger than a small 7-11

Last workout of the year... Literally death by volume.

Squat: 385 1x1 ,300 5x6
Pause Bench: 220 5x6
Deadlift: 400 14x1

I been back-squatting 3x a week.
Changing that to 2x a week and gonna do the safety squat bar for the other day. My body and back just can’t take it anymore.

at least with the SSB I can still squat while letting my back rest some.

Are you competing?

did you get the original/regular size or the junior?

I got the original size and im thinking it may be too big...
but the faq on the website says dont buy the junior size if you have a leather belt so I just followed that.

i got the regular size. it’s kinda big, but you can fit a ton of stuff in there. like i said i’ve been tempted to downsize but there’s really nothing i want to take
out of the bag :lol:

*disclaimer: i am not responsible if my opinion on
duffle bags leads to personal injury

You guys still letting the 45 year old weirdo with a man crush on a retired NFL player troll in here?!? :lol: dude provides ZERO to this thread, just ignore him.

Heres to the gains in 2020 though, remember this is a lifestyle :pimp:

No different today for me. I think the rush will begin next week.

I'm in the gym at 5:30am though, so hoping the New Year's Resolution people don't show up at that time. :lol:
Yeah mine wasn’t too bad today but there were more people than usual for it to be winter session

bag is legit. i’ve had mine for about 4yrs and still looks great. other than my keys rolling through the side mesh pocket. i’ve been tempted to downsize a few times, but just can’t do it

legend has it Tank Top Master Tank Top Master bring in a radio flyer with a portable dressing room for mid workout outfit changes :nerd:

Had the Large but ended up getting an XL. One of the pockets ripped so I gave one to my mans and kept the other
Might get the stitching sewn up.

In any case because shipping rook so long I went with this from Fairtex. Just a good if not more durable than the Kong and it cost less. Will rock with it until it breaks. 71gY7rHrj4L._SX679_.jpg

Same as usual.

Shorty i been seeing works at a commercial gym, she said it was a zoo.
Yeah I bet. First month and a half gon be brutal

I feel bad for Subway near gyms. My Subway was swamped and they only had 2 employees

:lol: this guy loves to stir the pot

Whos taking the bait :nerd:

1578014452863.png

----- BREAK -----

I just realized the only commercial gym I've ever been in was a Planet Fitness.
giphy.gif

Everything else was a school, base, or rec center gym. Kinda wish I worked out at a powerlifting gym like some of you bros, but at least the gym I go to won't be a zoo, just crowded for a month or so.

Huh? I’m confused.

the participants they studied were from ages 18-30 years old and they studied their “exercise habits of 3,175 participants for a 25 year-long period”

..... that means they started studying people since they were 5 years old.... some weren’t even born lmao.

either I’m an idiot or this article is terribly written and/or missing a huge chunk of information.

1578014452863.png

----- BREAK -----

I just realized the only commercial gym I've ever been in was a Planet Fitness.
giphy.gif

Everything else was a school, base, or rec center gym. Kinda wish I worked out at a powerlifting gym like some of you bros, but at least the gym I go to won't be a zoo, just crowded for a month or so.

I used to think dudes in here were just gate keeping but realized I've never been a member of a commercial gym. :lol:

I didn’t even lift on New Years. I busted my head and my neck is on 10 now, I lifted today but when I was laying down on the bench my head fell like it was so heavy it was gonna fall off my shoulders. :lol: i don’t even know why it’s sore. I hit my head not neck.

Huh? I’m confused.

the participants they studied were from ages 18-30 years old and they studied their “exercise habits of 3,175 participants for a 25 year-long period”

..... that means they started studying people since they were 5 years old.... some weren’t even born lmao.

either I’m an idiot or this article is terribly written and/or missing a huge chunk of information.

Participant age is typically taken for the record prior to the start of a scientific study. It would be redundant to include that the participants were 43 - 55 when the study concluded.

Back
Top Bottom