STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Citysports qas a nightmare today. Some ******* was doing this lunge into one arm shoulder press with a 15lb dumbell in the one rack we have.

I think I teared up a little. Don't get me wrong I dont want to be that ******* becuase everyone starts somewhere but ****, go to Planet Fitness!

When you’re following a program but the pre workout hittin too hard and you decide to PR instead

1332AFDB-879C-4B5B-B2DC-BEBEA3AB1605.jpeg

I appreciate that deadlift video.

I foresee slack and elasticity becoming more commonly understood/coached in the casual fitness world this year.

People are discovering that popularized/traditional positions of strength are actually limiting access to higher max loads.

Good dl video, i still cant comfortably do a conventional dead lift so sumo's and hybrids are the way to go for me

When you’re following a program but the pre workout hittin too hard and you decide to PR instead

1332AFDB-879C-4B5B-B2DC-BEBEA3AB1605.jpeg
I've had this happen too many times. I love it

Lets get some challenges going in here bros.

I was thinking something like bodyweight bench for reps, 1.5/double bodyweight for squats and deads for reps, have like 4 weight classes or something. We can all chip in like $20 or donate a prize. Im open to ideas.

I am so down for this

Not that I need to respond to cookie up there but everyone in here knows Im legit. Ive given away more free stuff than I can count. If people don't want to do cash then we can do prizes if people have stuff to donate they can personally send it to the winner. I wasn't going to participate personally just be more of a judge. If we get enough people down we can figure out exactly what we want to do. I think bodyweight bench for reps is a good starter.

Trying to work on getting to a front squat. Anybody have tips or vids they like on increasing thoracic an upper extremity/wrist mobility? Currently doing the cross arms and incorporating the straps. Going through some vids and trying the techniques out, but if anyone has tips or programming they recommend, that’d be appreciated. I’m looking into some local gyms and coaches for guidance as well.

Back
Top Bottom