STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

get yourself an air fryer. marinate some chickenbreast. 330 16 minutes. (if you cut it up like 13 minutes) restaruant quality.
I've been using Adobo (no pepper) sea salt, Red wine vinegarette dressing, olive oil .. leave in a zip lock bag for a couple of hours

Bought this for my girl, but I'll prolly use it too. Comes with three 45lb bands, and bought an extra 45 and a 70lb band. Hip thrust game boutta get stronger:evil:
MORE_STILLS12editFINALsmallsmall_900x.jpg
Meanwhile....

I’ve been noticing a lot of these fitness chicks with pineapple attire recently. Either Dole is sending these chicks fruit baskets with athletic gear or I guess it’s just the summer of pineapple?

Need to add some spotter arms, a pull-up/dip station, a landmine, and a battle rope to the set up.

None to be found.

wouldn’t mind some dumbbells or an adjustable setup but not paying resale on that.

Last edited:
Forgive me if this has been brought up numerous times but...

Does anyone have the powerblock adjustable dumbbells? I'm an apartment dweller right now so might not make sense to cop (mostly sold out right now anyways) but curious if anyone on here had experience with them.

They are rather pricey but might be worth it for the convenience and space saving. Most reviews online seem rather favorable.

Would you guys with home gyms consider them?

I want some too, they are also half the price of a rack of dumbbells up to 50 pounds.

you also won’t have to pay LTL freight shipping.

Forgive me if this has been brought up numerous times but...

Does anyone have the powerblock adjustable dumbbells? I'm an apartment dweller right now so might not make sense to cop (mostly sold out right now anyways) but curious if anyone on here had experience with them.

They are rather pricey but might be worth it for the convenience and space saving. Most reviews online seem rather favorable.

Would you guys with home gyms consider them?

I have ones that go up to 90... Well worth it, but I got them for a steal, someone was moving out.

Some people don't like them because they are not the traditional shape of dbs, doesn't bother me at all. Switching weight is so easy.

I need a land mine too. Just checked out of stock.

keep jamming the bar into the rack. :lol:

I used to just jam up the bar into old sneakers and that used to do the trick. Thankfully, Amazon finally fulfilled by order for one of these after cancelling it three times before.

5100WRZfaaL._AC_.jpg

That’s a good idea, I’ll do that too until I can get one for my rack from rep fitness. I want the one that goes on my rack so I need to wait for a re stock too.

D's sporting goods is starting to restock on a lot of stuff. the bench i initially wanted for 99 is back in stock, there was some other stuff i didn't bother with

Back
Top Bottom