STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I bet he will try and break his own record soon.

he trying to trash talk Eddie out of retirement? :lol:

I need a treadmill. i could go outside but my nieghborbood is just one big slope and these neighbors nosey.
I keep missing out on good deal ones because I cant fit them in my car. I'm super close to just paying the 700+ for a good one. im sure it would get years of use.

people on marketplace selling ones from 1995 for 300

Are they really gonna box? Isn’t Eddie like 5’6?

Eddie Hall is 6 ft 2 or 6 ft 3. Halfthor is 6 ft 9, 440 lbs so Eddie would still be giving up 6-7 inches and over 100 lbs. Eddie doesn't compete in strongman anymore and he's lost alot of weight.

If Thor has any time of boxing training, this shouldn't even be a fighter. This reach advantage alone should allow him to win

Thor Mountain is the goat. Strong man ever?

Samson type ****? He really is weirdly strong. It's amazing, but like wild. I wonder what it feels like. To be ultra strong, but also huge and really really heavy.

I wonder how healthy he is. How his organs are doing

I only pull mixed, tried hook grip and it’s like learning to lift all over idk I can’t get used to it.

my grip was weak when I first started dl obviously but now it’s never an issue. Some chalk and I’m good to go. I might loose my grip at like 7+ reps at 405.
I prefer overhand. But will switch to mixed when it gets really heavy and if I don't have my versa grips. Overhand feels better tho, plus read that underhand can make you more vulnerable to a bicep tear.

im sick bar. bench. dbs. curl bar. 300lb plates and he's 15 min from me

Samson type ****? He really is weirdly strong. It's amazing, but like wild. I wonder what it feels like. To be ultra strong, but also huge and really really heavy.

Hes just doing his thing

It is a lot a risk but worth it if he gettin dat bag

0AFDC9C1-BCCD-4A0B-8A0C-1F96EC441971.jpeg

In the process of converting my spare bedroom into a home gym. Was growing weed in here for the past two years, time to grow some muscles. Took everything down from the grow except the window AC unit :lol:

Got the bow flex M6 trainer mainly for my girl because she was using the step and elliptical machines at the gym. This is a combo of both. She’s used it everyday since I set it up Tuesday.

Ordered PowerBlock 50s a week ago thanks to whoever posted the link in this thread. Said 4-6 weeks shipping but surprisingly they showed up yesterday.

Have this bench on the way. Had to pay over retail on eBay. Wanted this model for the leg lock.
C3179445-B08D-4B62-8C79-4E3EBA82ACDB.png

Looking at floor guard tiles now was gonna grab some of these:
https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...ick-16fgeufg24sqftflreac/16fgeufg24sqftflreac

Any other suggestions for floor guard lmk.

tdogg2k tdogg2k this is why I called you last weekend was tryna plan this room out. Hope you and the wife kids doing well homie!

Back
Top Bottom