STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah, you don’t want advice from me. I’m heavy, older, have flat feet. There’s also our running form. Conditioning.

Best advice is to go to a running store where they will look at your feet, form, etc.

Worst case...buy a couple online. Run in them and return them before the wear them and return time expires. Nike’s is like 30 days.

Finished a custom order today
20200621_150241.jpg

Not a morning person either... put some Apple cider vinegar by your night stand... and just chug that mofo soon as you wake up

okok gonna try this. i usually have a shot of acv before i head out the door anyways.

got my *** up outta bed this morning. told myself it was time to stop playin. it took me a minute to believe myself but it did it :lol:

Screenshot_20200622-144246_Chrome.jpg

Completely struck out today. No home gym for me just yet.

Gonna make the switch to Crunch since I am moving out of Richmond.

Thinking of selling my home gym and upgrading later on this year for a 2 sided pulley system. I have the smith machine with one sided pulleys and an independent bench press station.

Amigos,

I am very proud and excited to announce that I am officially launching my brand today: Branch Lifestyle!! for now, it will be an online retail store offering apparel and homemade gym equipment (made by me) . All I ask is for your love and support in this journey 🤩.

Please follow me on the business page: @branch.lifestyle on IG. Also feel free to DM me with orders directly.

Bless up y'all.

when was the last time you played
Three and a half months ago! Oh...that jumper is gonna be ugly! Simply been doing some Kemetic Martial arts, lifting with high reps, skipping rope, calisthenics, reverse and forward lunges, sissy squats, and I know that my cardio has taken a hit for ball...it's gonna be ugly :rofl:

Amigos,

I am very proud and excited to announce that I am officially launching my brand today: Branch Lifestyle!! for now, it will be an online retail store offering apparel and homemade gym equipment (made by me) . All I ask is for your love and support in this journey 🤩.

Please follow me on the business page: @branch.lifestyle on IG. Also feel free to DM me with orders directly.

Bless up y'all.

Logo
IMG_20200623_132040_035.jpg

Amigos,

Bless up y'all.
went ahead and gave you that follow!
I may not be able to purchase anything cuz im broke boi status but i'll gladly share your content.

Back
Top Bottom