STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ny or nyc?

cause this guy lives in ny and his gym is open it seems

I believe NY state in general cause certain areas are expected to hit phase 4 soon yet they announced ahead of time that gyms and malls aren't opening yet. I'm pretty sure he must be cool with the owners cause I've seen Kevin Oak at that same gym training right now too. Must be nice to have a hook up :frown:

I believe NY state in general cause certain areas are expected to hit phase 4 soon yet they announced ahead of time that gyms and malls aren't opening yet. I'm pretty sure he must be cool with the owners cause I've seen Kevin Oak at that same gym training right now too. Must be nice to have a hook up :frown:

ahh I see. Didn’t know they have special access. He’s the current world champ so I guess it comes with privileges lol

I'm probably only going to work out in my draws at home from now on. finally got compression draws from amazon (shout out to fat kid deals for the buy 3 for 8 bucks)
reason #245232 to not get a gym membership again

I'm probably only going to work out in my draws at home from now on. finally got compression draws from amazon (shout out to fat kid deals for the buy 3 for 8 bucks)

bless us with the 3 for 8 link

Hearing the gyms here in the Bay Area are packed. So glad I'm set up at home and don't need to deal with the rush at 24 right now.

#goals

if i could :pimp: then workout in my boxers I’d be living

Tomorrow it will be mandatory to wear masks at all times while in the gym..

Anybody wear a mask with a filter while working out in the gym. . I need one?

Pre-Orders for my t-shirt are live!
Check out this item in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/829910747/pre-order-branch-fitness-classic-tee.

IMG_20200625_220618_610.jpg
IMG_20200625_220618_612.jpg

Step1: order shirts, step2: share with EVERYONE, step3: take photos and post everywhere once you receive them 😍

I love y'all.

Last edited:
Cannot wait to throw some iron around and get on an indoor basketball court. The elastic band workouts and outdoor hoop sessions have kept me sane tho haha

dropped .5 lb thus week. even after that epic father day meal.
finally put in 3 days of cardio. upped water from a gallon to a gallon in a half.

Hearing the gyms here in the Bay Area are packed. So glad I'm set up at home and don't need to deal with the rush at 24 right now.

been hitting crunch i’m daly city every morning this week. not bad at all. it’s not empty but there’s no wait for anything

Back
Top Bottom