STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We did it boiz. Now I just need to do this in 3 weeks on the platform where it counts.

Impressive. I hit legs today and boy wanted to switch it up. We did front squats which I suck at, **** be killing my wrist and when I change the placement of my hands, **** be feeling awkward :lol:

We did box squats and I hit 365 once. That **** felt like it was never going to come up but when we went back to regular squats, I hit 275 (which is my current max) x2, joint felt really light.

Years ago before powerlifting I used to be big into front squats Ronnie Coleman style. Hits the quads better, esp if you wear heels. Pretty sure my 1 rep max for front squat was 280 or something like that lol

Years ago before powerlifting I used to be big into front squats Ronnie Coleman style. Hits the quads better, esp if you wear heels. Pretty sure my 1 rep max for front squat was 280 or something like that lol

I'm going to stick and just try to do less weight at first until I feel more comfortable. I felt it in my quads more and feel like it helps with my form overall.

I'm going to stick and just try to do less weight at first until I feel more comfortable. I felt it in my quads more and feel like it helps with my form overall.
I used to do em with the crossed arms. I never felt comfortable/in control the other way. Been a min since i front squatted tho, good switch up to take pressure off your back. I really liked zerchers.

I remember i was doing jeffersons at one point too. Odd af :lol: but they were good.

But ya always good to start with low weight and get the form down nice.

anytime someone calls you out for a cheat meal saying “aren’t you on a diet?”

just hit em with the

“This is a strategic carb reload day”

I used to do em with the crossed arms. I never felt comfortable/in control the other way. Been a min since i front squatted tho, good switch up to take pressure off your back. I really liked zerchers.

I remember i was doing jeffersons at one point too. Odd af :lol: but they were good.

But ya always good to start with low weight and get the form down nice.

I hate front squats. Never flexible enough to hole em other than cross arms. But now I have a SSB....

I still hate front squats but at least it doesn't kill my wrists.

front squats is probably one of the most enjoyable exercises for me - easily somewhere in the top 5. i started off cross arm and had to work on the wrist flexibility before i could do it without crossing.

What are some of y’alls favorites when you have a sweet tooth?

Interested in both calorie conscious or just “idgaf, this **** is too good” responses :nerd:

Anyone squat abd deadlift in converse? How do they feel? Debating on getting some because these nike air max and free runs not cutting it and I hate taking off my shoes to go bare foot in the gym

I swap between Chucks with extra Romaleos insoles in them and Sabo Deadlift 2s (also with Romaleos insoles).

They feel normal to me. Always pulled in Chucks, Sabos, or Oly lifters.

What are some of y’alls favorites when you have a sweet tooth?

Interested in both calorie conscious or just “idgaf, this **** is too good” responses :nerd:

Candy, cinnamon rolls, donuts from Dunkin, cookies.

FWIW I never make food choices based on calories.
1603906920529.png

Back
Top Bottom