STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i feel the tennis elbow coming on.

anyone get the vaccine yet.? howd you feel

i got my first dose on march first second will be on the 29th. wasn’t too bad, arm was sore for a couple days and felt tired for 2-3 days

anyone go to a chiropractor?

im usually skeptical about it but with all the pain and tightness i feel from years of lifting im thinking of giving it a shot.

im usually skeptical about it but with all the pain and tightness i feel from years of lifting im thinking of giving it a shot.

Yeah I go every once in a while. It's only like $15 where I go. They generally put heat pads on your back and anywhere else you have pain and than do the adjustment. Probably the best $15 I've spent :lol:

I went a few times. I can crack pretty much anywhere on my body but the way they did my neck and upper back was next level :lol:. Sounds like you could use a massage too, get both done the same day

I had tennis elbow on my left few years ago. legit couldnt push open a door without having massive pain.
had to take 2 weeks off the gym to let it heal.
I'm pretty sure I have it in my right elbow right now. I haven't been to the gym in almost 2 weeks myself. That wasn't really by choice but I'm hoping the time off helps

I do when I need it. Although I'm an advocate for chiropractice, finding a competent one can be quite challenging. In about 20 or more chiropractors I've met, I found 2 excellent chiropractors and 1 good one. My rule is, if the chiropractor wants you to come back multiple times for a sprained foot or a stiff neck and couldn't fix you significantly with pain and seems to recur the next day or so, I'll be out looking for a new one. So good luck and hope you find a great one.

98% of chiropractors are criminals
Good luck
I wouldn't say 98% but from my experience, the number is quit high. I would say atleast 75% are criminal. Its pretty similar like finding yourself a good doctor, dentist, barber. The method is effective in my opinion, the medical etiquette though is quite bad. I had 2 great chiropractors. One sadly passed away. One helped me recover from a terrible pinched nerve on the neck which I suffered for 7 months.

IMG_20210325_184232_100.jpg

Getting back to deadlifting... Haven't trained it for like 2 months. My callus tore on the first set lmao.

455x1
408x3
375 2x5

It annoys me when tall ppl be like "if I was short I
could lift more weight"

I'm like bro.... PLZzzzz.. let us short dudes just have this one :lol:

Like trust me, you do not want to be short just so you can lift some a few more lbs lol.
I'd gladly trade my height for theirs if they are complaining about that. the Governator and the Incredible Hulk are tall heavyweight gods. if they are complaining about their brittle thin bones, I'd say they should have been drinking lots of milk.

It annoys me when tall ppl be like "if I was short I
could lift more weight"

I'm like bro.... PLZzzzz.. let us short dudes just have this one :lol:

Like trust me, you do not want to be short just so you can lift some a few more lbs lol.
😂 I do think y’all got it easier for moving weight
Not that I’d trade lol. I respect the work though 💯

Back
Top Bottom