STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Finally had a cheat day this Easter. Man I feel like hot garbage :lol:

Still lost 20 pounds already. Goal is to make it below 200 by June (currently 223).

Gonna get back on track with a 24 hour fast to kick things off tomorrow.

Therein lies the problem with filming everything you do, then posting all over social media in order to receive fans and likes.

At least they're not posting leg extension videos.
1617585612735.png

Finally had a cheat day this Easter. Man I feel like hot garbage :lol:

Still lost 20 pounds already. Goal is to make it below 200 by June (currently 223).

Gonna get back on track with a 24 hour fast to kick things off tomorrow.
great news for you. I'm on a mission right now to atleast go down to 180. loss some obvious water retention and inflammation but guessing my weight would still be substantial. I'm on a few day sabbatical as far as workout is concerned. done tennis today though and my right knee is killing me. pain and loss of power. guess I strained it.

Getting the first vaccine dose next Tuesday. I hope I don't feel bad and can still lift.
LOL. The arm soreness alone will stop that from happening. The shot hurts for some reason really bad for a couple days. 2nd dose put me on my ***. Week later and I still don’t feel 100%. Irritating

which shot you get? from what i’ve been hearing people seem to get it worse from the moderna vaccine. me and my lady got pfeizer, just had arm soreness and a headache for a day.

Fuuuuuuudge.

The plan was to get the shot and then go to the gym right after for squats and then head home and let my body rest

I’ve had both doses of Pfizer and felt fine, drinking a ton of water supposedly helps

Fuuuuuuudge.

The plan was to get the shot and then go to the gym right after for squats and then head home and let my body rest

First shot was fine. I didn't feel a thing and lifted for 2hrs, 45mins. the next day.

That second shot? I had that whole day off work anyways, couldn't lift the next day and had to play catch-up the day after that. (Only 2 hours, 20 minutes.)

I’ve had both doses of Pfizer and felt fine, drinking a ton of water supposedly helps

We had different vaxxes, plus individual differences so YMMV Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu Josh.

which shot you get? from what i’ve been hearing people seem to get it worse from the moderna vaccine. me and my lady got pfeizer, just had arm soreness and a headache for a day.

I got two doses of Moderna. First was fine, arm wasn't even sore.

Second shot felt like Super Saiyan Flu and knocked me on my *** for a day.

(I should prolly let you know that I rarely get sick - maybe once a year, and have only had the flu once.)

LOL. The arm soreness alone will stop that from happening. The shot hurts for some reason really bad for a couple days. 2nd dose put me on my ***. Week later and I still don’t feel 100%. Irritating
for me, it would be overall weakness for several weeks and even lasted over a month or two. typically I would work a 16hr shift without a problem. after the shot, I tire out easily and wouldn't want to work some extra shift after my day-off. and that wasn't even the worst part of it. mine would be the 2nd dose pfizer shot that took me 3 days to recover from headaches, chills and chest pain with the exception of fatigue symptoms which lasted longer. I would say that I'm still not a 100% but I'm feeling more capable of doing extra shifts now atleast.

personally, I would say the Pfizer and Moderna shots are pretty much the same. it's that AstraZeneca which is somewhat alarming so far with news regarding blood clots. dunno much about it, also the one from J&J.

I got two doses of Moderna. First was fine, arm wasn't even sore.

Second shot felt like Super Saiyan Flu and knocked me on my *** for a day.

(I should prolly let you know that I rarely get sick - maybe once a year, and have only had the flu once.)
I rarely get sick under our climate but I don't do well under tropical weather. I'd get sick atleast 6-7times a year in tropical weather. in other weather, I'm practically invincible like getting sick once in 3-4 years when I'm careful. I get more chances of getting injured every year than getting sick.

as far as the vaccine symptoms are concerned, I'd rather have that over getting really sick with the actual Covid-19 Flu. I'd say this Covid-19 is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom